Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mr Chris Pring speaking about Bariatric Surgery on Channel 5 News

Home » Topics » General Section » Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery Debates and Media. » Mr Chris Pring speaking about Bariatric Surgery on Channel 5 News

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFG44rR2Lyg&list=UUI55Xv-MpzbJI1SB9espSIg

Mr Chris Pring on Channel 5 News speaking about Bariatric Surgery at St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester.

Lelly

Wasn’t he great, put his case over brilliantly, a cure for diabetes wow, how great is that and yes we have all tried to lose weight and if we succeeded then watched as we gained it again. It has been a painful journey that a lot of people hopefully will never experience, that feeling of failure, of being a thing of ridicule and all those years wasted, to be able to change that, he and his colleagues must feel like kings

Doodah
    Keymaster

I have to tell you that all the Streamline surgeons and staff are genuinely thrilled when they see someone blossom after wls. The surgeons always play down their part by saying ‘We just give you the tools to work with’ but we ALL know it is much more than that!

Then the after care team – what an amazing job they do! I must have rang my dietitian every week for the first six weeks and she never once made me feel like I was being a nuisance!

It IS a team effort but none of it would happen without the wonderfully gifted surgeons who care so much for us. I am forever grateful to Shaw Somers for giving me back my life 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media