Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mr Chris Pring on BBC2 ‘Keeping Britain Alive’ Tues 26 march, 9pm

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » Mr Chris Pring on BBC2 ‘Keeping Britain Alive’ Tues 26 march, 9pm

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster
    Coolgirl426

Thank you! I have added it to my sky+. Mr pring is the best! He’s been very good to me 🙂

Lauren
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it! He really is fabulous isn’t he? Not just as a surgeon but as a person. I’ very lucky indeed to work for a company with such integrity 😉

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

It’s tomorrow night peeps. Don’t forget to tune in BBC2 9pm.

Doodah x

ebaa

What an eyeopener this program was. I had my wls with chris Pring at Guildford and will be eternally grateful. Felt so sorry for his patient last night .

Lauren
    Keymaster

My heart was racing the whole time for her. what a shock. So glad it had a happy ending.

For those of you who may have missed it and don’t have recording facilities, please click onto the link below to catch up 😉

BBC Two – Keeping Britain Alive: The NHS in a Day, Episode 1

Doodah x

CIaire

This is a great watch, and a reminder why we shouldn’t take the NHS for granted. It’s great how passionate Chris is for bariatric surgery and he was so right “You never know what journey people have been through to get to the point of weight loss surgery”

Although I have to say my favourite quote was “it’s incredible that she’s got this big NHS care blanket around her to look after her”

Lauren
    Keymaster

@CIaire 28088 wrote:

This is a great watch, and a reminder why we shouldn’t take the NHS for granted. It’s great how passionate Chris is for bariatric surgery and he was so right “You never know what journey people have been through to get to the point of weight loss surgery”

Although I have to say my favourite quote was “it’s incredible that she’s got this big NHS care blanket around her to look after her”

I know Claire, wasn’t that just the most charming quote ever? We Streamline patients are SO lucky to have people of that calibre and compassion to look after us aren’t we? I am also in the hugely fortunate position to be a (minuscule) part of the team. I can tell you with my hand on my heart that they truly care about every single one of us – private or NHS – it make no difference to them.

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media