Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Moving on

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Best set about filling it up again then Sharon! There is nothing to stop people bringing their ‘swaps’along each month: so long as the swaps don’t take place within the group time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

audrasharon

@”Doodah”]Best set about filling it up again then Sharon! There is nothing to stop people bringing their ‘swaps’along each month: so long as the swaps don’t take place within the group time -) Doodah x[/QUOTE wrote:

Good idea. X

Hi Audrasharon!
    Good luck on your return to work on Friday, you seem to be getting the hang of your new way of eating!!
    It must be a real lift getting rid of larger clothes and buying NEW ones in a smaller size- fab!
    I too am going to put mine on eBay . (Eventually)
    Kind regards
    Julie xx

audrasharon

It won’t be long Julie. I got rid of size 30,28,26,24 and 22’s it’s bloody great and that’s at 7 weeks post op. It’s all going to happen for you too! Eating Is good you just have to plan ahead. Really excited for you! X

Thanks for that encouragement!
    I am truly delighted for you!
    It’s amazing that you have come down all these dress sizes!!
    WOW!
    Not long for me now!
    I’m a bit constipated now and I tried the magnesium hydroxide today so hopefully it will help.
    I’ve been keeping busy today and tomorrow I’m going for some pampering for a few hours.
    Will start organising the suitcase packing tomorrow.
    Keep up the great work,
    Julie x

audrasharon

I normal have two swigs and it’s full stream ahead the next day! Tried lactulose but didn’t work for me. I am surprised how things are changing! Will be funny to see what they think at work. Keep doing what your doing, your one more day nearer x

Kimberly
    Participant

I some times need dulcolax , and I increase my fluids , I was really bunged up on the milk diet and still am a bit now. After the bypass , I have to have weetabix every day just to keep things moving !!

audrasharon

How was the first day back Kim?

Lauren
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, some people do get quite constipated after wls. My own personal remedy (that doesn’t involve cutlery!) is loads and loads of water, a right old thrashing of my exercise bike and green (preferably cruciferous) veg. Failing that, Dulcolax and an early alarm call lol!

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

It was good like you said it all comes flooding back , in a nice way . I’m just tired as didn’t sleep well the night before so being really lazy and still in bed snoozing

audrasharon
    Kimberly wrote:
    It was good like you said it all comes flooding back , in a nice way . I’m just tired as didn’t sleep well the night before so being really lazy and still in bed snoozing

Good for you. It was a huge step you took yesterday but then you know that! You must feel very proud of yourself! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@830830 30838 wrote:

Thanks for that encouragement!
    I am truly delighted for you!
    It’s amazing that you have come down all these dress sizes!!
    WOW!
    Not long for me now!
    I’m a bit constipated now and I tried the magnesium hydroxide today so hopefully it will help.
    I’ve been keeping busy today and tomorrow I’m going for some pampering for a few hours.
    Will start organising the suitcase packing tomorrow.
    Keep up the great work,
    Julie x

I have your op date in my diary and will be thinking of you all day ๐Ÿ˜€

Doodah x

audrasharon

Had my first egg today, scramble egg with a little milk. Went down ok. Watch out bananas I’m coming for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lauren
    Keymaster

Haha! You are lucky that egg was successful. Fabulous source of protein ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kimberly
    Participant

Audra ha ha brilliant about scrambled egg it’s such a good fast food full of protein , good luck with the bananas x

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media