Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Moving on

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Hi Kimberly!
    Yep got my mouth spray and mags!
    Think I’m all set now, just got to keep as calm as I can till Saturday, it’s very exciting and scarey!
    Can’t wait to have more energy! And get smaller clothes!!
    Thank you for your support, I want you support you too.
    Have a fabulous weekend and get some rest, after your busy week!
    Keep in touch
    Julie xxx

treeza

I loved reading this thread. All full of positive moves to a happier & healthier life. Julie your so close now! Audra & Kim going back to work bit scary & exciting especially if people haven’t seen you fir a while. They will really notice the change. Even more exciting (I know the feeling so well) booking trips away without all the usually worries! Sooo exciting x your all doing so well. Keep up the good work x

audrasharon

I’ve loved having the time off with the family. But its good for the brain to be going back. I’ve got a admin day on Friday then back into the lions den Sat and Sun. X

Kimberly
    Participant

Yer I must admit i miss it to , well I might not be saying that when I’m stressed out and peeved off with some agency , but I love the crisis work , I think I like the adrenaline !!!!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

You know what, I think it might be something we all rather like – the adrenalin rush. Life would be SO dull without it wouldn’t it?

Not too much though! Just enough to keep us on our toes lol!

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@830830 30779 wrote:

Hi Kimberly!
    Yep got my mouth spray and mags!
    Think I’m all set now, just got to keep as calm as I can till Saturday, it’s very exciting and scarey!
    Can’t wait to have more energy! And get smaller clothes!!
    Thank you for your support, I want you support you too.
    Have a fabulous weekend and get some rest, after your busy week!
    Keep in touch
    Julie xxx

Julie, it’s THIS week now!! Oh my life how exciting is that? And a bit scary I know. Your’e new life will begin in a mere few days now. Better start wearing a hat as you are going to have to hang onto it!!

Doodah x

audrasharon

Kim, good luck tomorrow I bet your fly through the day. Make the most of everyone surprise at your new look. Enjoy it!!! X

Oh Doodah!
    Yes it’s a matter of days now !
    I am still very excited.
    It’s day 5 on my milk diet today, I have been keeping very busy, house stuff to do, and thinking about packing tomorrow.
    I really would have liked something to eat today- I didn’t of course, and this eve it has passed.
    Feeling quite pleased with myself.
    I hope you had a good day yourself!
    Julie xxx

audrasharon
    830830 wrote:
    Oh Doodah! Yes it’s a matter of days now ! I am still very excited. It’s day 5 on my milk diet today, I have been keeping very busy, house stuff to do, and thinking about packing tomorrow. I really would have liked something to eat today- I didn’t of course, and this eve it has passed. Feeling quite pleased with myself. I hope you had a good day yourself! Julie xxx

Sounds like your doing great Julie. Your so close now! X

treeza

Kim good luck for tomorrow lovely lady. Wow they may not recognise you. It probably will be like riding a bike. You’ll probably find not a lot has changed either. We think it has but usually hasn’t. Take care & rest when you need to. Remember to keep up your fluids! (I’m so bossy! Sorry! All done in the best possible way!) x let us know how you go.

Audra when do you go back honey? I hope they’ve been good to with the time off. My trust were fab! Take care et, etc when you do go back.

Julie your soooo close now! :0)x I’m excited for you xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh thank you all , I completely forgot until about 15 mins ago , I’m only observing a couple of assessments , but Iv forgot all the IT bit and bobs . I’m a bit scared now !!!!
    Julie your almost their . I went to bed early and watch tv to stop me eating
    Are you ok Audra !

Hi Kimberly!
    Have a fabulous day back to work, remember what great work it is that you do and these people really need your help.
    Hope you have fun back with your colleagues .
    Keep calm and carry on as they say!
    See you soon
    Julie xx

audrasharon

Back to work on Friday. Admin day Friday, then a late and a twilight on sat, sun. Not to worried about it, then I’ve only been away 2 months. I’m feeling good. Eating is going well. Got normal food in a weeks time. Lost 5 lb this week and finally gave in a got myself a new coat! So the old one is on eBay 🙂 I’ve made £56 so far, there is nearly no trace of the bigger sharon left. Just the way I like it! X have a great day everyone!

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30819 wrote:

Back to work on Friday. Admin day Friday, then a late and a twilight on sat, sun. Not to worried about it, then I’ve only been away 2 months. I’m feeling good. Eating is going well. Got normal food in a weeks time. Lost 5 lb this week and finally gave in a got myself a new coat! So the old one is on eBay 🙂 I’ve made £56 so far, there is nearly no trace of the bigger sharon left. Just the way I like it! X have a great day everyone!

Fantastic weight loss! In a week! No wonder you needed a new coat lol. I absolutely loved buying my first coat in about 20 years. A friend of mine felt the same then went on to buy two more!

As a side note, plus size clothing sells REALLY well on Ebay. I mean REALLY well! Always worth thinking about….

Doodah x

audrasharon

Yeah mine have been going like hot cakes! I’ve gone down 2 shoes sizes so going to get rid of a pair of boots and sandals I’ve never worn next. Your right it does feel really good! Wardrobes have never looked so empty! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media