Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Moving on

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    treeza

I can’t post pics on here but I’m going to post one of them in FB! I know I’m sad but they are huge!!! This weeks aren’t quite at big as last weeks either. :0))))x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hahahaha! you are so funny Treeza x

audrasharon

Feeling rather pleased with myself as I’ve just sold a few bundles of clothes, I bundled them in sizes 28, 26, 24, 22. I even had a small one of size 30’s! Happy, happy happy!! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30757 wrote:

Feeling rather pleased with myself as I’ve just sold a few bundles of clothes, I bundled them in sizes 28, 26, 24, 22. I even had a small one of size 30’s! Happy, happy happy!! X

FANTASTIC!!! There’s no feeling quite like knowing you will never need them again. Well done my lovely 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Fantastic skinny Audra xxxx you done brilliant x

audrasharon

Seen the lovely Mr Shaw for my check up today. He was as pleased as I am with my progress. 3.3 stone since surgery. He’s seeing me again in 3 months. I’ve been having some dizziness when I stand up or get up. He reassured me it’s because I have shrunk quicker than my blood vessels. They take longer to shrink and that’s way I get dizzy ( it only lasts about 20 seconds) he said it will improve. Thought that might be interesting to others. X

treeza

Wow Audra that’s amazing x I can’t brave getting rid of my larger clothing just yet although I never intend on going back. I would love to pass on some of my clothes to one of my friends but I think she might be struggling with my weight loss even though she seems happy for me! I would her to think I’m rubbing her nose it it! What did you do with yours?

Kim & Audra your doing great a real inspiration to everyone on here x :0)x

audrasharon

How’s it going Kim. Has the gym got easier yet?

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    Wow Audra that’s amazing x I can’t brave getting rid of my larger clothing just yet although I never intend on going back. I would love to pass on some of my clothes to one of my friends but I think she might be struggling with my weight loss even though she seems happy for me! I would her to think I’m rubbing her nose it it! What did you do with yours? Kim & Audra your doing great a real inspiration to everyone on here x :0)x

Thanks Treeza! I have alway kept my clothes when I lose weight to wear when and if it goes back on. This is my way of telling myself this time is different and I’m not going back! Felt great. I put them in size bundles on eBay. One bundle alone made £20. All helps. X

treeza

What ZA great idea! Right I’m holiday week after next I’m going to sort mine out & sell it! :0)x

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    What ZA great idea! Right I’m holiday week after next I’m going to sort mine out & sell it! :0)x

You’ll feel great! Have a fantastic holiday!! X

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi Audra
    Well been a bit lazy this week haven’t been to the gym . Iv been too busy but must get my big bum into gear and go this weekend. Goodness me I haven’t stop this week , Iv taking a friend who has cancer for test , sorted my mum out , she went to hospital out patient and came away with her echo form !!! Which she need prior to surgery again ( they didn’t get all her kidney stone out last time ) , driven to Heathrow to pick up my son . Seen friends been to Lily’s for breakfast . Next week I’m going into work to try and remember how to do an assesment , they all said to me you been doing it for over thirty years it’s like riding a bike , but I haven’t practice for about a year , and I just want to be safe , so think of me on. Tuesday . Iv booking two hoilday for next year , if this work becomes regular this will pay for them im on a zero hour contract but that suits me as I work when I want to . Oh Iv booked a weekend away for hubby and me to devon this month we staying with friends in a retreat ,

Hi Kimberly!
    The best of luck returning to work next Tuesday !
    Sounds like you have been such a busy bee!!
    Have a lovely weekend away too.
    Keep up the good work and hope to see you at the next meeting.
    Julie xx

audrasharon

Your bound to be nervous but I bet it’s like you never left by the end of the day! Good luck. I’m back this Friday. Sounds like you have been super busy but that all helps. Booking the holidays is a great boost! something to look forward to! We booked 3 days in Alton towers in April and the kids say I have to do every ride as I’m not too fat anymore! Can’t wait in join in with them rather than sit and watch. X

Kimberly
    Participant

Thanks Audra and Julie xxx so big week for all of us next week , Julie have you got dry mouth spray ? Good book to read ? , sending loads of love your way . Audra back to work , you ok about that . I bet they going to be shocked at the change in you you look amazing .
    Iv got nighties I brought for surgery I have never worn so don’t buy too many Julie . Save your money for your new wardrobe xx have a wonderful weekend and Julie pm me any time xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media