Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mini Lent.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Toni Russo

Toni,

I must admit that I was one of the lucky ones who really coped well with the milk diet.
    4 pints of semi skimmed milk pretty much filled me up most days.. I think I had one jelly on top of that and a few bovril drinks from work.

I think its important to try to keep busy during the times you might normally eat and avoid the tely as much as possible….. I never realised how many food ads were on between 6 and 10pm…. its a great tease.

Just try to keep busy, stay focused and know its all to make the operation go easier, your liver is such a soft tissue. All you can do for this week will pay dividends Im sure.
    On top of that its a great morale booster for starting your weight loss.
    It might have you thinking I can do this without surgery, but chances are you really cant…

Its a week……
    Post Op is for a lifetime , and what a great life it is….

You can do it guys…… Dont give up.
    Were losers not quitters remember…

Good Luck

Buzz xxx

Buzz Light (in a) Year : – : TOO SLIMFINITY AND BEYOND

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media