Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mini Lent.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Toni Russo

I was sooooo eager to do everything by the book (still am :D) on my pre op milk diet, that I thought starting it a few days early would really ensure my liver was miniscule for Mr Slater 😀 So instead of starting it on the Friday for 14 days, I started the previous Tuesday. I have always loved milky coffee so didn’t think it would be a problem. I did extremely well and didn’t stray but unfortunately I suffered from chronic diahorrea (sp) from day 1. I stuck to it for 7 days but it became increasing difficult at my place of work. Ultimately I spoke to the dieticians who suggested I changed to the low carb, low cal diet. Immediately my diahorrea ceased 😀 Unfortunately, I simply cannot stomach milk any more, it makes me heave 🙁

Having said that, what really help me coped through the milk diet were my friends who knew I was having the surgery. They supported and encouraged me, and provided me with the emotional crutch I needed, coupled with tons of laughter and hugs from them 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media