Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Posts like yours is the reason I love my job SO much. I have been lucky enough to witness you blossom. I honestly am the luckiest person in the world to get to see all you lovely people look towards the future with positivity.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. Shame I’m getting my face threaded at 4.30pm. That will wipe the smile off my face haha!

Well done Kim xxx

audrasharon

Congratulation Kim! X

Kimberly
    Participant

@Doodah 31736 wrote:

Posts like yours is the reason I love my job SO much. I have been lucky enough to witness you blossom. I honestly am the luckiest person in the world to get to see all you lovely people look towards the future with positivity.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. Shame I’m getting my face threaded at 4.30pm. That will wipe the smile off my face haha!
    Well done Kim xxx

Ouch lol x

Hi Kimberly!
    I am delighted for you- you have really turned your life and health around. It is truly an amazing thing!
    I bet you can hardly believe the changes you have made- you have worked so very hard for this.
    It’s your time now and I hope you enjoy your new benefits- health/ clothes etc.
    I went it see Mr Pring today and the dietician and they were pleased with my progress.
    I smiled all the way home!!
    Julie xx

Kimberly
    Participant

Fantastic Julie xx

treeza

Julie, Kim, Sharon & Claire it’s so great to hear that your all doing well. I can’t believe how quick time goes by. You are all an inspiration to all those following on behind you x keep up the great work. Not sure I will recognise you at the next meeting. Take care of yourselves lots of love xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

That’s what it is like for me all the time Treeza! If I don’t see someone for a few months they look totally different. Funnily enough, I think it’s also because it gives people the courage to try new clothes, hairstyles/colour etc. I saw an up to date pic of my lovely friend Irene a few weeks ago. I would not have known it was her – she has shoulder length blonde hair! She had it dark and very, very short before. Her weight loss is mind boggling and she simply looks about 20 years younger as well as tons healthier. How utterly BRILLIANT is that?!

Doodah x

Hi Treeza!
    Thank you for the encouragement!
    I hope you are doing well.
    The surgery has an amazing positive effect on us I think!
    The tool really helps and works for us.
    Take care
    Julie xx

audrasharon

I can’t wait for the next meeting having missed last months! Looking forward to seeing everyone. X

Hi Doodah!
    Yes I can honestly say that this whole experience so far has been a very positive one on so many levels.
    I have no regrets whatsoever, no depression, only a brighter healthier future!
    I am keeping busy and yes I do get tired, but mostly I feel really great! Never hungry.
    I am still hybernating a bit, but I think it’s the dull weather- I can’t wait to say hello world once the sun shines continuously!!
    Hope you are doing well Doodah and looking after yourself…
    Julie xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

I can’t wait either. I’m going up to the Harrow one next week too. Get to see the lovely Stacey Brova, all my other super colleagues as well as the wonderful people in the group. It is so important to stay in touch with the people who know all about this journey 😉

Doodah x

Trayg

Hi all just been for my bloods ready for op next mon , and got whieghed and I’m down a stone from when I went on the 5 march ? Can’t believe it I’m so chuffed !! Started my milk diet today , so far so good but can’t go to far from the loo lol xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Trayg 31785 wrote:

Hi all just been for my bloods ready for op next mon , and got whieghed and I’m down a stone from when I went on the 5 march ? Can’t believe it I’m so chuffed !! Started my milk diet today , so far so good but can’t go to far from the loo lol xxx

YAY! Go you! That’s fantastic. Well done. Glad you are pleased with your progress so far. You must have worked your little socks off.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

@Trayg 31785 wrote:

Fantastic so pleased for you xx

Kimberly
    Participant

So just brought my self size 16 swimming costume !!! My son brought a Baratric plate for Mother’s Day , what a great present x

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media