Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    audrasharon

Glad your getting sorts Sue! Congratulation on the new home, just make sure you get some down time. X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 31646 wrote:

Glad your getting sorts Sue! Congratulation on the new home, just make sure you get some down time. X

Thanks Sharon.

I’m my own worst enemy so I am trying not to see the clutter. I have lost my Sat Nav and that is driving me (scuse the pun) up the flippin wall!

Doodah x

Doodah, you will get there and I am hope it is feeling more like your home each day!
    It’s must be soooo exhausting- but a good job done- just don’t forget about your rest breaks- it’s allowed!!
    Julie xx

audrasharon

I moved 2 years ago, never again! Thinking of you as I know what a stress it is. Will be worth it tho. X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. Slow and steady wins the race, I know xxx

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

It is so EXPENSIVE too. All the little bits and bobs add up to a frightening amount of money!

treeza

You’ll find it Doodah. It will be in the least likely place that you thought would be most likely! Stop
    Take a deep breath it will come to you x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@treeza 31664 wrote:

You’ll find it Doodah. It will be in the least likely place that you thought would be most likely! Stop
    Take a deep breath it will come to you x

My son handed it to me in the kitchen of the old house as I had forgotten it was in my desk. I cannot for the life of me remember which box/bag I put it in.

Some of you don’t know this but my old friends call me ‘Rain Man’ and ‘Mrs List’ because I remember EVERYTHING! Even the stuff that is absolutely useless! Yet I cannot remember what I did with that ruddy Sat Nav. I’m going to need it soon too. Grrr I think I was just so tired by that time that my brain shut down…..it has yet to re-boot fully. it is still buffering….

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

You know it pop up in time in the most funniest of places . Enjoy your new home , now rest and be kind to your self xx

Kimberly
    Participant

So back to the pool aqua aerobics yesterday and today , a bit tired , but so pleased with my self . Who would have thought that I would be doing this last year ! . I’m going to try and do the aqua aerobics four times this week . Some times I have to pinch my self myself that it’s not a dream .friday it be my four month anniversary , how my life has changed . It been transformed from being house bound , unable to clean my small kitchen floor , clean windows , walk to the shops . So many things I couldn’t do . I have to work constantly at that negative voice who tries to sabotage me ( I got your number ) I have to work all the time re food ” is this going to be good for my body” eating to live . But nothing ever can replace being healthy .

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 31681 wrote:

So back to the pool aqua aerobics yesterday and today , a bit tired , but so pleased with my self . Who would have thought that I would be doing this last year ! . I’m going to try and do the aqua aerobics four times this week . Some times I have to pinch my self myself that it’s not a dream .friday it be my four month anniversary , how my life has changed . It been transformed from being house bound , unable to clean my small kitchen floor , clean windows , walk to the shops . So many things I couldn’t do . I have to work constantly at that negative voice who tries to sabotage me ( I got your number ) I have to work all the time re food ” is this going to be good for my body” eating to live . But nothing ever can replace being healthy .

Oh Kim, I remember how sad and helpless you felt last year and how much my heart ached for you. It doesn’t have to anymore because, here you are – out and about doing all the things you wanted to and a few more besides. It’s the journies of lovely folk like you that make me love my job SO much. I get to see people come back to life – almost quite literally in some cases.

I’m so happy for you. You really, really deserve it 🙂

Doodah x

audrasharon
    Kimberly wrote:

Great post Kim! X

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank Doodah . I just would like others who are think or considering wls to know how it changes lives .

Lauren
    Keymaster

We all have a story behind the reasons we have wls and all of them are very, very personal. Once in a while it is simply because someone becomes fed up with the way they look. There is nothing wrong with that. It isn’t just about being vain.

If someone is unhappy with what they see in the mirror, it can taint their entire day. Also, some people decide to have wls whilst they are not morbidly obese as they can see a future where they might be. We are all so different and the reasons behind our choices are too. We respect every single one of them, just like we do those who go on to have plastic surgery. There is no right or wrong way. There is happier and healthier – physically and psychologically. You cannot put a price on that: metaphorically or otherwise 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

To day is four month since I had my bypass . In November I was wearing size 28 trousers from Evan . Today I managed to fit in a size16 from sainsbury !!! I lost over 4 stone . Life is good , surgery has given me a second chance . This time last year I was dead man walking ( actually I couldn’t walk ) . , for me it’s been wonderful , I can go to aqua aerobics , been out to a pub quiz every Wednesday . Shaw Somers not only saved my life but gave me a future . I will alway be so thankful to that man . Oh if I could I give him the biggest hug ever

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media