Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

Thank you doodah just a funny five minutes . I think my biggest anxiety is not having surgery .

treeza

Kim I’m so glad you feel better today x Tea was my saviour pre & post op. Marmite you either love or hate it & I love it!

Lauren
    Keymaster

Tea and marmite – the cure all in our house haha!

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh I love them both . Dippy eggs and marmite toast .

Lauren
    Keymaster

I’m meeting up with friend today (He will be coming along on Thursday!) He is going to order just that – dippy eggs and marmite soldiers from a beautiful little tea room in Wickham on the way to Fareham. You get….wait for it….THREE eggs. Only one portion between us and maybe some for the dog too haha! They do proper leaf tea in a pot. Could it be any better?

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

I know the. Place love it . And the one in southsea near the sea front ( that’s my favorite )

Lauren
    Keymaster

Oh yes, we go there too! The teapot is so heavy I can’t lift it with my poor old arthritic hands haha! That’s why i always need a friend to come with me 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Went for my pre op today , after some stress not being able to find were and who ended up on the ward were I will go post surgery. The good thing is because Iv had loads of test X-ray . ECG , echo, blood test in southampton about6 weeks ago I only needed bloods. My lungs are good . So finger cross no bugs , virus .

treeza

Yay. Your going to be fine! Sending loads of positive vibes x I hope the milk diet is going well now x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 29999 wrote:

Went for my pre op today , after some stress not being able to find were and who ended up on the ward were I will go post surgery. The good thing is because Iv had loads of test X-ray . ECG , echo, blood test in southampton about6 weeks ago I only needed bloods. My lungs are good . So finger cross no bugs , virus .

You are in a very good place health-wise at the optimum time. We all have absolutely everything crossed for you we honestly do. I will ask everyone at support group to do the same tonight 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh thank you lots

Lauren
    Keymaster

It was a fabulous meeting with some wonderful people. Look forward to possibly seeing you at the next one Kim 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Four more sleeps then its the beginning of my new future . Packed bag , then took loads out ( would have needed a suitcase lol) so have packed two one my husband must bring up after I’m on the ward , otherwise bless him he would find the grotests nighties ,and the towels that I keep for hair dyeing just need sugar free squash . Then I’m finished.
    I forgot to tell you all my peak flow is normal yeah. And on Tuesday I managed because the lift broke to walk up four floors of stairs . I’m the healthiest Iv been in a year .

Kimberly
    Participant

Doodah is that anew profile pic ? Because it’s a lovely photo .

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 30011 wrote:

Doodah is that anew profile pic ? Because it’s a lovely photo .

It is. Wearing my very fave colour – purple! xx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media