Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hahaha! I love that final flourish: ‘Remember I’m a wimp’. You’re so funny Kim 😀

Doodah x

audrasharon

That fantastic results Kim! Get us in our 20 jean Can’t imagine being a size 12! Your fitness is amazing if you think where you were. I find it hard to think about what the end results will be! But I don’t worry about going back because I just can’t imagine that happening either. Really weird!! I’m just enjoying where I am now. Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th. X

treeza

Wow, wow, wow all my new buddies are doing soooo well. It warms the cockles! So looking forward to seeing you all next week.
    I bought a size 18 skirt & large tshirts in new look today & they fit! Was lovely looking in M&S thinking I could wear that! I in stead of thinking “no ways in a million years” resisted mind as still have a way to go!
    I also spoke to the owner of the gym about her employees negative reaction to my surgery. She was really upset & will discuss it with the woman. She guessed who it was as I didn’t want to say. Bit gutted but I’d hate this woman to do the same to someone else x
    Keep up the great work you lovely inspirational people x

Hi Kimberly!
    I have taken it easy today and I will tomorrow too and I do feel a bit better all snugly here at home !
    I’m not on pain killers now- I don’t think I need them.
    Husband has been very good- I’m lucky to have him.
    So glad that Clairec is doing so well!
    Audrasharon is well on her way!
    And you are doing very well too doing it right!
    Iv got a 20 ml pouch- 1 tablespoon size.
    I hope I get some good sleep tonight and another day or too of rest-
    That should get me assured to potter again at home a bit cos it will be the wkend.
    Thank you so much for your support!
    Julie xxx

Hi Treeza!
    Well done you buying smaller clothes!
    You must be sooo happy!
    We are all rooting for you too!!
    Iv had a thorough rest today, hoping to get some good sleep
    Tonight and feel a bit better in the morning!
    Julie xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Wow Teresa that’s fantastic , now your going to have to watch your self in Italy , I have heared the men are very flirty !!

treeza

I wish Kim 😉 I truly can’t believe it! x

Kimberly
    Participant

Well your just have to enjoy it and then tell us all everything xxxx

clairec

Hi,
    Julie i hope that you are feeling a bit better now. You have been through a lot. I think i have probably overdone it today, but i feel fine. So i will probably have a couple of days like yours. I was up and washed and in a chair from 4.45am onwards and stayed up until 11 when i left HDU. I then went to bed for less tgan an hour and have been up more or less permanently since. Pain only discomfort, and my back is worse really. I have been on free fluids all day, no gas pain and have had a shower and washed my hair. In addition i have had a yogurt for lunch. I was given another one in the evening that had over 12gms sugar, now newbie that i am i knew that wasn’t right., so i had a diabetic jelly instead and it took me all evening to eat it, it felt too much! So i will go home tomorrow and honestly can say that the op recovery itself couldn’t have gone better so far.

Treeza, well done on your clothes buying trip in preparation for Italy. We go to Lake Garda every year for a long weekend but we would love to go for longer. Hopefully we will this year now that i have changed roles,

Kim and Audra your weight loss sounds amazing too and thanks Doodah as always for your support.

Really looking forward to seeing you all next week.
    Take care
    Claire

Lauren
    Keymaster

@clairec 31012 wrote:

Hi,
    Julie i hope that you are feeling a bit better now. You have been through a lot. I think i have probably overdone it today, but i feel fine. So i will probably have a couple of days like yours. I was up and washed and in a chair from 4.45am onwards and stayed up until 11 when i left HDU. I then went to bed for less tgan an hour and have been up more or less permanently since. Pain only discomfort, and my back is worse really. I have been on free fluids all day, no gas pain and have had a shower and washed my hair. In addition i have had a yogurt for lunch. I was given another one in the evening that had over 12gms sugar, now newbie that i am i knew that wasn’t right., so i had a diabetic jelly instead and it took me all evening to eat it, it felt too much! So i will go home tomorrow and honestly can say that the op recovery itself couldn’t have gone better so far.

Treeza, well done on your clothes buying trip in preparation for Italy. We go to Lake Garda every year for a long weekend but we would love to go for longer. Hopefully we will this year now that i have changed roles,

Kim and Audra your weight loss sounds amazing too and thanks Doodah as always for your support.

Really looking forward to seeing you all next week.
    Take care
    Claire

Thanks for this update Claire. It is wonderful to hear how well you are doing.

Be prepared to feel a bit ‘flat’ when you first get home. Post op blues strike everyone so if you know in advance that it is coming, you will be able to cry without panicking!

Can’t wait to see you all next week. I hope I recognise you all!! Especially our newly blonde bombshell 😉

Doodah x

treeza

Wow Claire it sounds like your doing really well. One thing I learnt in the early days was to listen to my body. If your feeling tired you must rest because it will affect your ability to eat & drink. Our new little pouches don’t like being cold, tired & stressed. So rest up, relax & allow yourself to be looked after for once. Sending a gentle get well hug xxx see you outside next Thurs if your up to it x you’ve got my number just text me x

Lauren
    Keymaster

LOVE your new avatar Teresa! xx

I put Claire by mistake in the original post. Derrrr!

Oh Clairec!
    I am delighted for you!
    I am glad you have coupes so well!
    Take it from me- when you get home do nothing !
    I was so pleased to be home I pottered only a bit but it was too much.
    It made getting food down more difficult.
    I have watched 3 DVDs back to back only getting up to get tea etc
    And felt better for it- and of course the water bottle is by my side- sip sip sip as Doodah tells us!
    She should be a doctor really!!
    She really does know how we feel at each stage!
    I did pretty much the same at hospital and the nurses commented on how mobile I was- to me it’s really important!
    So lovely to hear from you.
    I changed my dressings today after my shower.
    Tick.
    I’m just resting today and delighted for you once again!
    All being well/ health/ lift offers, I will be at the meeting!
    Look after yourself,
    Julie xx

Kimberly
    Participant

Well done Julie , rest sleep xx see you next week

Kimberly
    Participant

Going to boast. Now just swam 20 lengths !!!!!!! But confession I need to have a nap now lol

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media