Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Kim I hope your doing ok? Did you have marmite on toast today? Are you enjoying eating something with a bit of bite? Take care. Have a great Christmas lots of love xxx

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    Audra that is really good news. I’m so glad you haven’t had any lasting affects. I hope you have a great day with your family. Try not to do too much getting over tired can affect your pouch. I find if I’m tired so is my pouch & everything takes ages to go down x

Good point. Will do. X

Kimberly
    Participant

Well done Audra . So pleased for you sounds like your doing brilliantly , Trezza hope your having a fun Chrimbo .
    I had marmite toast and it lovely but can only manage half a slice . I’m finding this mashed stage a bit challenging , burping loads. So she seems to like just sloppy and milky drinks. Hey ho will just keep on keeping on . Had a couple of mouthful of turkey and burping for ever . Strange thought turkey would be an easy meat to digest ? , fish seems to go down well at the moment ? . Also I’m becoming aware now of how much yo eat before I’m feel rough .
    Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas , and here’s to all of us being healthy and slimmer next year xx

audrasharon

Here here! I bet within a few more days it will get easier. I had a lovely day. Kids were great and we all had a laugh when we sat down for dinner (about my plate) at my mums tomorrow so taking the blender over and my low salt gravy. I was a big salt eater but can’t tolerate it now so that’s a big bonus! X

Kimberly
    Participant

@audrasharon 30347 wrote:

Here here! I bet within a few more days it will get easier. I had a lovely day. Kids were great and we all had a laugh when we sat down for dinner (about my plate) at my mums tomorrow so taking the blender over and my low salt gravy. I was a big salt eater but can’t tolerate it now so that’s a big bonus! X

Have a lovely day , I loved slat before isn’t it strange how taste can be altered !

Lauren
    Keymaster

I still love salty things. Marmite – mmmmm. I limit myself to a thin scraping on my toast in the mornings now though. No point living longer if we are not healthier right!?

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Think I went a step too far last night , still it’s a learning curve isn’t . But I went to the pub the first time in 18 months (too poorly before to go out in the evening ) had water ( really cheap ) I enjoy my self all my old friends said how healthy I looked compared to the summer . The curry was a step to far I think at this moment in time . ordered potatoes and spinach side and salmon tikka . Well the salmon was tasted lovely but dry and yes it got stuck , after one mouthful . Waited 5/7 mins then needed to visit the ladies to get rid of it . This was a big step for me going out with a group of 8 people . I must say they were all darlings and really lovely . So the curry restaurant defeated me this time but ‘ I BE BACK’ he he

audrasharon
    Kimberly wrote:
    Think I went a step too far last night , still it’s a learning curve isn’t . But I went to the pub the first time in 18 months (too poorly before to go out in the evening ) had water ( really cheap ) I enjoy my self all my old friends said how healthy I looked compared to the summer . The curry was a step to far I think at this moment in time . ordered potatoes and spinach side and salmon tikka . Well the salmon was tasted lovely but dry and yes it got stuck , after one mouthful . Waited 5/7 mins then needed to visit the ladies to get rid of it . This was a big step for me going out with a group of 8 people . I must say they were all darlings and really lovely . So the curry restaurant defeated me this time but ‘ I BE BACK’ he he

Love that spirt! Better luck next time! X

treeza

Oh Kim it does get better & better I promise x Audra how are you doing? I hope you had a good Christmas & liquid & fluids going down ok! You two are amazing. Keep up the good work x

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    Oh Kim it does get better & better I promise x Audra how are you doing? I hope you had a good Christmas & liquid & fluids going down ok! You two are amazing. Keep up the good work x[/QUOTE

Well we have you to follow Treeza! Doing ok. Did a 30 min walk today was knackered afterwards but did it! Had a little over eat yesterday. Had thicker fluid and tried to eat same amount as thinner fluid. Learnt that lesson. Just got heavy chest and could have easily been sick but didn’t only last 40 mins. I’m feeling good. Christmas was lovely lots of team work between the family which made it really relaxing. How was yours?

Kimberly
    Participant

Audra you going to make the support group in Jan ?

Kimberly
    Participant

No weight loss in two weeks !!!! But I am slimmer and healthier so I’m focusing on that ATM , it will start again (I hope)!but I do have low thyroid and I think it harder to lose once your past the menopause !

audrasharon
    Kimberly wrote:
    Audra you going to make the support group in Jan ?

Yes it’s the third Tuesday of the month ie the 16th is that right? I’ll be there this time.

Kimberly
    Participant

So it’s 5 weeks today and I know not to focus on the numbers but I didn’t lose in the past two weeks …(. But today the number have started to move again two pound loss . I had thoughts that I was that one who WLS didn’t work for .

audrasharon

Some weeks we will, some we won’t. Just have to keep the faith! But it can be difficult! 🙂 are you going to the meeting in Jan?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media