Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30308 wrote:

Found out it was the temperature probe that’s as stapled to me then cut out so have to have gastrographfin swallow today to check for leaks. Will feel better if/when that comes back clear! X

How are things today Audra?

So sorry you are not having the easiest of times post surgery. Please let us know how you are doing when you have five mins to spare 😉

Doodah x

treeza

Hi Audra I was wondering how you were getting on? I hope all is well & you are soon on your way home. Take care x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Treeza, my lovely, you are such a constant source of support on here – thank you 😉

Doodah x

audrasharon

Hi guys, just had my gastrographfin swallow. Not the nicest tuning in the world but a great result. All looked clear from what I could see. Still need medics ok then home tonight!!!! Yeah. X

treeza

Yay glad all looks fine x so glad you can go home later x take care x go extra slow! Remember you have a new baby stomach x loads of healing vibes coming your way. xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hope you have a nice, comfortable weekend Audra.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

@audrasharon 30314 wrote:

Hi guys, just had my gastrographfin swallow. Not the nicest tuning in the world but a great result. All looked clear from what I could see. Still need medics ok then home tonight!!!! Yeah. X

Oh how wonderful , not long then you can escape and get home to your own bed. Just take it extra easy when your home rest and sip xx

Kimberly
    Participant

How long chewing is it 20 seconds or 30 , I’m trying to retrain my self as my natural tendency is to gobble it down as quickly as possible . Iv got eat slower app .

Lauren
    Keymaster

Do You Know The 20:20:20 Rule? | Uncategorized | Bariatric Cookery

There you go my lovely. How about use your phone clock/timer as a guide?

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

@Doodah 30327 wrote:

Do You Know The 20:20:20 Rule? | Uncategorized | Bariatric Cookery

There you go my lovely. How about use your phone clock/timer as a guide?

Doodah x

Iv got a time on my phone which means I have to chew for 30 seconds before I can eat another . It vibrates as well so I can put it in my lap . I don’t know how many mouthful as I’m eating with a teaspoon still . Generally it going well , just training my self out of bad habits .

Lauren
    Keymaster

Practice makes perfect Kim. You are doing fabulously 😉

Doodah x

audrasharon

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great day. X

Kimberly
    Participant

Audra lovely to hear from you . Hope all going well after a rhough start . Have a brilliant Christmas xx

audrasharon

Really feeling ok, planning ahead has really helped. I’m having sloppy porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch, then a frozen portion of what ever watered down for dinner. All about 3/4 of a ramekin max. I make a weight watchers yoghurt and 200mls of milk with one scoop of protein, blitz it and have half for snack in morning and half in afternoon. About 900 mls of water and a milky coffee before bed. Been on two walks today, done a little more than I should in the house but then the kids have been great! Don’t mind the rocky start if it carries on like this. Will ease up tomorrow as a bit tight this evening. You keep up your good work and have a lovely relaxing Christmas you deserve it! X

treeza

Audra that is really good news. I’m so glad you haven’t had any lasting affects. I hope you have a great day with your family. Try not to do too much getting over tired can affect your pouch. I find if I’m tired so is my pouch & everything takes ages to go down x

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media