Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Will be thinking of you today. I hope all goes well & your top of the list so not hanging around to long. Take care x

Lauren
    Keymaster

GOOD LUCK Audra. Can’t wait to hear all about it! SO exciting – your Christmas has come a week early this year 😀

Doodah x

audrasharon

All done. For some discomfort in left side and jaw pain. NBM until tomorrow the 60mla per hour tomorrow. Sleepy. Text tomorrow. Cheers x

audrasharon

Just found out why I have a drain and am still NBM 🙁 something that was down my oesophagus inside my stomach wasn’t removed and was accidentally stapled to the remainder of my stomach. That then had to be cut out (making pouch smaller ) and oversewn. That’s way I took so long. Mr Somers says its all fine now but it’s a bit worrying. Keep your fingers crossed 🙁 x

Kimberly
    Participant

Audra hope your ok and your sleeping and pain free .sending you lots of best wishes , xx

treeza

Oh Audra poor you. Glad ok now. Take care lol x

Lauren
    Keymaster

How are things Audra? Hope you are comfortable and get settled in at home asap.

Doodah x

audrasharon
    Doodah wrote:
    How are things Audra? Hope you are comfortable and get settled in at home asap.

Doodah x

Not home till Friday as still NBM after the staple incident. On PCA so pain not to bad have now had shower but a bit lightheaded x

treeza

Oh Audra poor you. Have to say typical nurse! We don’t like making things easy when it’s our turn! I hope your on the mend soon. Not surprised you’re lightheaded. Yay for PCA machines! Take care. Do as your told (something else nurses find difficult :0)))x) thinking of you. Gentle get well hug x

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    Oh Audra poor you. Have to say typical nurse! We don’t like making things easy when it’s our turn! I hope your on the mend soon. Not surprised you’re lightheaded. Yay for PCA machines! Take care. Do as your told (something else nurses find difficult :0)))x) thinking of you. Gentle get well hug x

Thanks Treeza that did make me have a little chuckle! So true. I just had my first sip of cold water and so far so good. Had shower and a little walk this am but knackered now. Pain not to made as you say thanks to PCA. X

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30301 wrote:

Not home till Friday as still NBM after the staple incident. On PCA so pain not to bad have now had shower but a bit lightheaded x

Setbacks are hard to keep in perspective. Like Treeza said – typical nurse lol! get plenty of rest and be kind to yourself
    🙂

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Audra glad your not in pain and having lovely sips of water , take it slowly remember you got to heal. Try and rest , at least your not in a ward and you be able to rest without some one like me snoring

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 30305 wrote:

Audra glad your not in pain and having lovely sips of water , take it slowly remember you got to heal. Try and rest , at least your not in a ward and you be able to rest without some one like me snoring

Hahaha! that has really made me chuckle!

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hope today is a little better Audra. Sip, sip, sip, – nap, nap, nap ;-))

Doodah x

audrasharon
    Doodah wrote:
    Hope today is a little better Audra. Sip, sip, sip, – nap, nap, nap ;-))

Doodah x

Found out it was the temperature probe that’s as stapled to me then cut out so have to have gastrographfin swallow today to check for leaks. Will feel better if/when that comes back clear! X

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media