Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    traceym69

Hi All

Well good news and bad news, hopefully my band will be out on Christmas Eve but because of the state of my stomach, due to acid causing ulcers, my revision can’t take place :-(. Oh well was not expecting it anyway and will have to see what happens x

Kimberly
    Participant

@traceym69 30238 wrote:

Hi All

Well good news and bad news, hopefully my band will be out on Christmas Eve but because of the state of my stomach, due to acid causing ulcers, my revision can’t take place :-(. Oh well was not expecting it anyway and will have to see what happens x

I am so sorry Tracey , you must also be in terrible pain , my heart goes out to you , sending you a big hug . Is this a permanant , written in stone decision? Or do they want your stomach to heal first . I know you must be disappointed , please don’t give up get the band removed eat well so you can heal your stomach and then see if they will bypass you xxx

audrasharon

2 more sleeps, think everything is ready, just house to clean and Christmas food shopping for the family tomorrow then I’m going to sit back and let it happen! X

treeza

Yay only 2 more sleeps. Well done for having everything ready. I haven’t done a thing!!! Still off this weeks so hopefully will do soon x will be thinking of you xx

audrasharon
    treeza wrote:
    Yay only 2 more sleeps. Well done for having everything ready. I haven’t done a thing!!! Still off this weeks so hopefully will do soon x will be thinking of you xx

Thanks Treeza and good luck with your preparations X

Kimberly
    Participant

@audrasharon 30249 wrote:

2 more sleeps, think everything is ready, just house to clean and Christmas food shopping for the family tomorrow then I’m going to sit back and let it happen! X

Can’t wait , so excited for you x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30249 wrote:

And happen it WILL Audrasharon!

We all feel SO excited for you as we know how fabulous you will be feeling very, very soon (once the discomfort of the surgery wears off of course!)

You will be starting the new year with a new life – doesn’t come much better than that does it?

Doodah x

audrasharon

Thanks guys. Busy, busy day today. Even spoke to Ems teacher today ( my 4 yr old) to arranged to take in everything she needs this week, in to school tonight, food for party, clothes, and teacher presents as hubby’s got enough to remember just doing lunches and getting them to school thankfully Luke is 11 so he can sort himself! Haha

Lauren
    Keymaster

It’s great that you are SO organised – it will certainly be a huge bonus after wls! great to see that you have delegated too 😉

Keep up the good work.

Doodah x

audrasharon
    Doodah wrote:
    It’s great that you are SO organised – it will certainly be a huge bonus after wls! great to see that you have delegated too 😉

Keep up the good work.

Doodah x

That’s a nice way of saying I’m a control freak! 🙂 which i am. ( don’t know many nurses that aren’t) that’s what my husband is worried about. I’m going to be a rubbish patient! But then you never know I might just surprise them 🙂

Lauren
    Keymaster

@audrasharon 30261 wrote:

That’s a nice way of saying I’m a control freak! 🙂 which i am. ( don’t know many nurses that aren’t) that’s what my husband is worried about. I’m going to be a rubbish patient! But then you never know I might just surprise them 🙂

I’m a certified control freak too! Add OCD to that and you’ve a monster on your hands haha! My Sister is a nurse (without the OCD though thank goodness) and she is the same. She is the patient at the moment and it doesn’t come easily 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

@audrasharon 30261 wrote:

Don’t worry Audra when you get your pin on it in invisible writing op it’s says now you are allowed to be a demanding patient lol xx

audrasharon
    Doodah wrote:
    I’m a certified control freak too! Add OCD to that and you’ve a monster on your hands haha! My Sister is a nurse (without the OCD though thank goodness) and she is the same. She is the patient at the moment and it doesn’t come easily 😉

Doodah x

Hope your sisters back to herself soon. X

Lauren
    Keymaster

I have the deepest respect for nurses but even more for the doctors who value them in the way they should be 😉

My sister was talking to a junior doctor last week and he said she probably knew more than him about her condition as she had 24 years of experience! Smart young man who will make a great doctor.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Audra thing about you today good luck xx

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media