Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

Day one of milk diet ………) hope that’s the right one for being soooooooo happy . Yesterday had a online shopping day syrup brought banna and raspberry , also some chewing vitamins just in case . And Carole book return to slender . . I’m going to spend the next two weeks reading recipes , cooking and freeing. . So if I moan in the next two weeks please feel free to nicely remind me how fortunate I am to get to this point .
    Honesty you have been so helpful to me when I failed the anesthetic last time . I really can’t tell you how wonderful you are thank you so much .

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 29886 wrote:

Day one of milk diet ………) hope that’s the right one for being soooooooo happy . Yesterday had a online shopping day syrup brought banna and raspberry , also some chewing vitamins just in case . And Carole book return to slender . . I’m going to spend the next two weeks reading recipes , cooking and freeing. . So if I moan in the next two weeks please feel free to nicely remind me how fortunate I am to get to this point .
    Honesty you have been so helpful to me when I failed the anesthetic last time . I really can’t tell you how wonderful you are thank you so much .

Woo Hoo!!! You have taken it – that very first step on your journey to happiness, better health and a longer life. I am SO excited for you. You moan away as much as you want and whenever you want. The first few days will be difficult at the most, challenging at the least but my life it will all be worth it. In two weeks time we will all be waiting to hear how you got on and celebrating your good fortune with you. It really will be like Christmas coming early (even if you don’t celebrate it haha!)

Always here for you 🙂

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Benefits of Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery | Streamline Surgical

Just thought this might give you a bit of oomph when the milk diet seems tough. I often read this and remember how I used to feel before wls. It is good to remind ourselves just how far we have come and in a few years (or possibly even sooner!) you will be reading this in retrospect too.

Doodah x

treeza

Yay so happy for you Kimberly x with you determination you are going to be fine. I personally found the first 3 days challenging but then it gets easier! Every time my tummy rumbled I just thought another step closer to my goal!

Lauren
    Keymaster

That’s what I used to do Treeza! Great minds….. 😀

Doodah x

treeza

The great news is in two weeks time you won’t feel hungry anymore! It’s the one thing even 16 weeks on I still can’t believe I’m never feel hungry! Even the other day I was talking to my Mom about what she was going to have for lunch & it dawned on me that I hadn’t eaten for over 24 hours! Very naughty I know but it was so strange that I didn’t feel hungry at all.

Kimberley don’t ever worry about having a moan on here. If you’ve read any of my threads you will see I’ve done a fair bit. Everyone is very kind & understanding.

We are all budging up on the losers bench to welcome you all x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@treeza 29891 wrote:

The great news is in two weeks time you won’t feel hungry anymore! It’s the one thing even 16 weeks on I still can’t believe I’m never feel hungry! Even the other day I was talking to my Mom about what she was going to have for lunch & it dawned on me that I hadn’t eaten for over 24 hours! Very naughty I know but it was so strange that I didn’t feel hungry at all.

Kimberley don’t ever worry about having a moan on here. If you’ve read any of my threads you will see I’ve done a fair bit. Everyone is very kind & understanding.

We are all budging up on the losers bench to welcome you all x

Treeza, promise me you will never do that again. Going for 24 hours without eating is not good for you. I know I sound like a nagging Mother Hen but please, set a reminder on your phone or something similar. It only needs to be snack but don’t even risk adopting new habits that are equally as bad for you as eating too much. We get some liquid from our food too so you are even risking dehydration.

Right, that’s me being a proper old moaner!! I don’t mean to come across as a misery guts but I worry about you all 😉

Doodah x

treeza

Aww Doodah thank you x believe me I gave myself a right good talking too! I promise I haven’t done it again! It wasn’t until I was chatting to my Mom about her lunch when I suddenly thought oh no I haven’t eaten since yesterday afternoon. I went straight home & ate! I had been drinking though! X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Very glad to hear that treeza. Sorry if I came across as bossy!! It’s absolutely foreign not to think about food isn’t it? I still do it. My husband will say: ‘Have you had lunch yet?’ at 3pm!! Quick dash to have something before it’s too near dinner time lol! No-one ever has to remind me to drink though – tea all day 🙂

Doodah x

treeza

I’m glad you do Doodah! Thank you x ?

Lauren
    Keymaster

It’s only because I care about you and want you to be fit and healthy as well as happy <3

Kimberly
    Participant

Treeza Hun you got to eat or your get really poorly , you just had major surgery . Be kind to your self , just like you been to me x sending a big hug

treeza

Bless you Kimberly it was a one off I promise x my body soon tells me I need food! Just strange not to feel hungry x

Kimberly
    Participant

First day over haven’t had any hunger pains , just struggling to drink 4 pints . Orange milky jelly was yucky . Lamb oxo great managing to get fluid in .

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 29905 wrote:

First day over haven’t had any hunger pains , just struggling to drink 4 pints . Orange milky jelly was yucky . Lamb oxo great managing to get fluid in .

OMG the orange milky jelly sounds gross lol! When I tried to make a strawberry one it curdled – gag! I think you can get ‘curry’ oxo. I’m sure i had it. Will look it up for you xx It was delish.

Doodah x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media