Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk Diet -Salty drinks……

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi All

In my booklet I have all the details of the milk diet, which Im following religiously….

But yesterday I ate a teaspoon of marmite…it was ok, but Im considering trying other salty drink alternatives….

It says Stock cube, OXO, Marmite, Bovril…

What have you used?….and when it says stock cube…could that be a chicken stock cube, or beef, or vegetable or I have a french onion stock cube- could I do that in hot water…cos it would be similar to a cuppa soup?

Im not keen on oxo or bovril – but I may see what ones are available to try them….

Doodah
    Keymaster

ANY stock cube is fine ;-)) x

Ahhhh brilliant -thanks….but ive bloody just had my marmite as I was going through a moment lol….

Tomorrow I shall try the stock cube! lol 🙂

Doodah
    Keymaster

Someone I know even had a fish stock cube – YUK! Each to their own though…

Eewwww to the fish stock cube!

Today I tried a Organic french onion stock cube….and wow….in hot water – in a mug – like a cuppa soup….was not bad at all….Much easier and more filling than the marmite…

I tried the Organic Chicken stock cube tonight in a mug of hot water…..it was actually nice….and so far no burping or indigestion from it.

Only thing I didnt like about it, was the luminous colour Yellow it was! lol

Paul-H
    Participant

Hi

It was oxo beef for me, good job I have always liked oxo beef, it gave me something to look forward to each day on the milk diet.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

I always looked forward to my marmite dring as it felt like ‘real’ food being so savoury – if that makes sense? I never want to ever look at another sugar free jelly, let alone eat one but I still love milk and marmite lol!

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media