Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet questions

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pennyhaz

I have been toying with the idea of doing the milk diet to kick start my New Year.

I know its 4 pints of ss milk, an oxo and jelly, but what Iam not sure of is how much jelly Iam meant to have, I have bought the granules, is it a whole packet?

The other confusing thing is, some threads seem to suggest that you can have fizzy sugar free drinks, and some say no?

Finally is coffee allowed?

Ganny
    Participant

Milk diet, is 4 pints SS milk a day, 1 oxo/bovril drink a day for salt, 1 pint of sugar free jelly a day, coffee, tea,made with milk is part of your 4 pints, any sugar free/diet drink is ok so that is squash, coke etc. Fizzy is a no no AFTER the op for obvious reasons lol, hope that helps.
    Elaine xx

luckyflower

Hi i was also allowed one piece of fruit the second time i did the mild diet it was new to the diet and you could swap a half pint of mild for yoghurt too.

pennyhaz

What does mild yogurt mean? sorry for being dim.

luckyflower

oops should say milk for yogurt!

Irene

Good luck with the Milk diet. I enjoyed it for the 2 weeks I was on it. I had Chicken bovril as found that tastier than beef. I had diet cokes, but not too many as didn’t have room after all the milk etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media