Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet day 3

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ANN410

This is so hard , feel so hungry , got to keep telling myself I can do this,

Anonymous

Hi Ann.
    Sorry to gear its hard work, its not easy for everyone…
    Are you still cooking for others, do you have a chance to take your self away from food?
    I remeber noticing the tv adds being constant food comercials.. it is a hard time.

its not a punishment sweetheart, honest its not. Its to help the operation go smoothly…

If its unbearable phone the surgery team, some had been put on other diets..

Please try find some you time…. and scream on hear as much as you like…. we DO understand

Buzz xx

ANN410

Thanks buzz , yes i was cooking for the family , took myself and my dog to our holiday home this afternoon for a few days , going for a nice walk tomorrow along the beach, hope the sun keeps shining , on the plus side only have to do milk diet for a week , x x

vickihayling

As Buzz says – keep busy, busy. busy it’s the only way to survive and you need to drink so much that it keeps you full (well almost). But it’s not easy but what really helped me was drawing a great big X on the calendar at the end of every day – take it one day at a time and you can do it XX

Jaysee

@ANN410 15022 wrote:

Thanks buzz , yes i was cooking for the family , took myself and my dog to our holiday home this afternoon for a few days , going for a nice walk tomorrow along the beach, hope the sun keeps shining , on the plus side only have to do milk diet for a week , x x

That’s the secret to success Ann, keep busy and positive, it may well get easier as the days go by, it did for me. Youre halfway through and doing well, it’ll all be worth it!! xx

akmdriscoll

What is the milk diet.

ANN410
    akmdriscoll wrote:
    What is the milk diet.

It’s pre op diet , 4 pints milk , 1 oxo cube hot drink , 1 sugar free jelly and 3 sticks sugar free gum and water water water ‘ per day .. mine diet for the last 7 says , 1 day to go before bypass whoop whoop

Janifred

Hi, my understanding is that it’s the pre-op diet. It prepares both your liver ( by softening it) and gets you used to the journey after surgery. I am a newbie too and everyone here will offer some great sound bites( pardon the food pun) mwah

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media