Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet – part 5

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Lyndhurst is a little gold mine of fabulous eating places so enjoy it while you can my lovely 😉

Also, try Burley. Best cream teas in the whole of Hampshire plus you get to see the New Forest ponies just meandering around. Sometimes even some wild piglets – squeeeeeal!! It’s my very favourite place in the Forest.

Hope everything is good for you 😉

Doodah x

treeza

I start the milk diet 1 week tomorrow!!! Eeek all coming around really quickly now! Pre op a week fri. I’m looking forward to meeting some of the team x they all sound lovely x

Awww its all very exciting 🙂 I have my pre op next wednesday, its all so real now…. are u self funded treeza? Xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@treeza 28888 wrote:

I start the milk diet 1 week tomorrow!!! Eeek all coming around really quickly now! Pre op a week fri. I’m looking forward to meeting some of the team x they all sound lovely x

Streamline take great pride in the standard of their team. They are fabulous, dedicated people who will treat you with courtesy and respect at all times. say ‘Hi’ to them for me. It’s so exciting isn’t it?!

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@soon to be skinny 28889 wrote:

Awww its all very exciting 🙂 I have my pre op next wednesday, its all so real now…. are u self funded treeza? Xx

The pre op really makes it feel ‘real’ doesn’t it? It will be one of the best adventures of your entire life 😀

Doodah x

It sure will doodah 🙂 I get up every morning and cross off another day on the calender… its all I think about these days!! I keep thinking this time next year I’m going to be healthy.. slimmer.. more confident.. wow 🙂 I can’t thank st richards enough for giving me another lease of life xxxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

I actually celebrate my oppiversary as my new birthday. I was quite literally given a new life – and a better one. I would have been dead or very, very sick and miserable by now if Shaw Somers hadn’t given me the tools to save my life. It’s my 5th Oppiversary next month and I cannot believe how different my life is.

It’s the reason I always get so excited for all you new guys – I know what lies ahead. not just in the next year or so but 5 years down the line. It just keeps getting better and better 🙂

Doodah x

To all you that have done the milk diet, which day did u find the hardest?? I’m assuming its the first day?? Xxxxx

treeza

Milk diet starts in 5 days!!! Must be 12ish days for you soon to be skinny? So excited! x

nuttygirl

I found the first couple of days the hardest. After that I can honestly say I never felt hungry. Be prepared for the constipation – so painful, lol, so make sure you have some movical or dulcolax handy! 🙂

Thank you nutty girl 🙂 …. treeza its really exciting isn’t it… when’s ur op date xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@nuttygirl 28909 wrote:

I found the first couple of days the hardest. After that I can honestly say I never felt hungry. Be prepared for the constipation – so painful, lol, so make sure you have some movical or dulcolax handy! 🙂

Brill post highlighting one of the bugbears of the milk diet! I did get a bit ‘bunged up’ but nothing to interrupt my day so to speak lol!

Doodah x

treeza

Soon to be if you scroll up on this page you will see the link Doodah gave me for the syrups! It’s the top one!l lol x

Thanks honey xx

treeza

My pleasure & thank you so much for you support it’s been amazing x it does get so much easier as you get into it! big virtual hugs to you xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media