Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Milk diet – part 5

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Hi guys

I’m due to start the milk diet in 2 weeks & was just looking through the Bariatric mega store for sugar free milk shake mix & they have Atkins advantage shake mix is that okay to use on the milk diet? I can’t find crusha sugar free on there or at any supermarkets. Is the crusha sugar free or no added sugar. Sorry I know I’m sounding stupid but just want to get it right! I found sugar free jelly thankfully!

Many thanks x

Hi, it has sugar free on the bottle, I have only found a strawberry one and I found it at farm foods, there doing a huge bottle for just £2…. I’m due to start my milk diet in 3 weeks… are u having a band or bypass and is it at chichester? Xxxx

treeza

Hi there soon to be skinny I’m having bypass surgery on the 18th July at Chichester. Get close now! I’m strangely excited. Can you order the crusha on line?

T :0)x

Masie

Hi treeza, Im very new here and this is my first comment. I have not had a date yet but I too am having a bypass in Chichester. Good luck with the milk diet. Ill look forward to hearing how it is all going for you. M xx

treeza

Hi Maisie it’s all very exciting but scary! Time is moving on really quickly now! I’ve got so much to do before I start the milk diet & so little time to do it! I’m looking forward to a happier & healthier life. Good luck x

nuttygirl

Hi Treeza, I had trouble finding the sugar free Crusha too but I tracked some down in Morrisons and also got some when I did an online order with Asda. The strawberry one is really nice and made it so much easier to drink the milk!
    I am 2 weeks post op (gastric bypass) and am feeling great. 🙂

alismum

Hi Treeza

I didn’t have any luck in finding in the sugar free crusha in our local supermarkets but it was on line with waitrose. Having my op tomorrow in Chichester – can’t believe it is here already. Last day of the milk diet. I did heat the milk sometimes and added some instant coffee – almost believed it was a latte. Also I have lost 1 stone this past 2 weeks.

Good luck on the diet.

ali’smum

Lauren
    Keymaster

@treeza 28778 wrote:

Hi guys

I’m due to start the milk diet in 2 weeks & was just looking through the Bariatric mega store for sugar free milk shake mix & they have Atkins advantage shake mix is that okay to use on the milk diet? I can’t find crusha sugar free on there or at any supermarkets. Is the crusha sugar free or no added sugar. Sorry I know I’m sounding stupid but just want to get it right! I found sugar free jelly thankfully!

Many thanks x

Hi Treeza.

I would say NO to the Atkins formula. However, contact your team to be 100% sure.

Not long to go now!

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Masie 28781 wrote:

Hi treeza, Im very new here and this is my first comment. I have not had a date yet but I too am having a bypass in Chichester. Good luck with the milk diet. Ill look forward to hearing how it is all going for you. M xx

Hi Maisie

Welcome to our friendly forum. You can be certain of lots of support and understanding form all us big losers lol!

I had my bypass in Chichester so you are in for a treat. The staff and facilities are first rate.

look forward to hearing all about it 😉

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Sugar free Crusha is often much easier to track down online.

I have found lately though that is is increasingly difficult to find as it contains aspartame. It might be worth investing in one of the better quality sugar free syrups so that you will know both you and your family are reducing the amount of ‘nasties’ you consume.

Syrups | Sugar Free Megastore

http://www.waldenfarmsltd.co.uk/product-category/sweet-syrups/

Hope this is helpful.

Doodah x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Lauren.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by clare.williams.
    treeza

Thank you Doodah I will order some as long as I know I can safely have it! 2 weeks & 1 day to milk diet! :0)x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@treeza 28793 wrote:

Thank you Doodah I will order some as long as I know I can safely have it! 2 weeks & 1 day to milk diet! :0)x

Woo Hoo! That will fly by I promise 😉

Doodah x

treeza

It is flying by! 4 weeks ago it seemed a life time away now it’s just around the corner! :0)x

treeza

Yay no smoking for 19 days & finally plucked up the courage to go back to the gym thanks to the owner Rachael for allowing me to come in when they are closed so I can try all the equipment without feeling embarrassed! 2 sessions in the last week with 2 more booked this week. Thankfully only one piece of equipment is a no no for now! Going during normal hours on Weds & Thurs!! I will be fit for this operation on the 18th July. Eeek that’s 1 month tomorrow! Hope you don’t mind me sharing but if anyone can understand my plight it’s you guys x

Loads of love T :0)x

Hi treezer, I am 1 week behind you for my bypass as st richards… I am also very excited for my new life ahead and how much better I’m gonna feel…. we will soon be on the loosers bench before you know it 🙂 who’s doing ur bypass?? Xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media