Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mid Sussex Support Group

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    cazza

After having coffee with bigsister I have decided to set up another group more mid Sussex as we are aware that there are several people in our area or closer to us than some of the other groups and it was so nice to meet her this morning. so I was thinking to give more people chance to get to know others in the same/simular situations without having to do all the travelling. So where and when
    The Green Man
    Lewes Road
    Ringmer

the 1st Wednesday in every month 7.30pm starting 4th August, There is an area that I shall ask to be reserved for us as it’s one end of the pub. So please let me know if you are interested and if you want to pm me thats fine. I hope you all lik this idea.

Cazza

Precious

I will certainly try and pop along one month, so I can meet everyone thats for sure. Well done. good idea Cazza xxxxxxx

cherylp

Hi Cazza, i will try and make the first one of these for the group. Wednesdays during term time though are not good for me – but I struggle with any of the other groups meeting up. Just hope I don’t see any of the kids from school – lol –
    Cheryl x

Bigsister

Was so nice meeting you today Cazza – I’ll be there on the 4th.

Bigsister

Just to say I am happy to collect or give anyone a lift to the 1st meet. PM me if you like.

Honey

Sounds an excellent idea, thank you for organising this.

I don’t think I can make the August one, but hope very much to be at the September one.

cazza

Hi guys I have spoken to the manager at Tthe Green Man tonight ans she will reserve us a nice little area in the pub where groups often hold meetings they also do serve food and snack lite bites until 9pm of an evening.
    Cazza

cazza

Just a reminder for you all that this week will be the launch of the Mid Sussex support group at The Greenman Ringmer Wednesday 7.30 all more than welcome bring friends and family we will meet on the 1st Wednesday each month. I hope to see lots of you there as I don’t want to be the wally sitting in the corner on my own.
    Cazza

cazza

Just a reminder to those of you who live in East & West Sussex in the Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourne, Crawley, Burgess Hill and surrounding areas of the new Mid Sussex support group I know a few of you said that you couldn’t make the last one for the very first meeting due to holidays or to soon after your op, so i’m looking to meeting you all next week at The Greenman Ringmer 7.30pm.So block out your diarys the 1st Wednesday of each month. Hopefully it won’t be just me and bigsister this time we need to get together and support each other and share our experiences I know that there is a couple of new members since last month around this area so it would be perfect for you.
    Cazza

Honey

There will be at least three of us as I am now four weeks post op and will be able to come this time! Don’t know the pub at all, not concerned about finding the pub, but could you let me know on here or by pm how to identify you please!

Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

cazza

Hi Honey
    yey thats great news I have long blonde hair and we shall aim to sit to the left hand side of the pub if the bar was in front of you there is a oval table in a alcove I shall ask to get that reserved also if you look at my profile there is also a picture of me there.
    Look forward to meeting you
    Cazza

Honey

Thank you for the clues – see you Wednesday!

Ms Ellie

Just gonna bump this post guys….:bump2::bump2::bump2:

cazza

Hi Guys
    Just a reminder that I hope you all have got tomorrow night firmly in your diaries we are also hoping that Buzz and Renn & Bill from the Hampshire crew will also be putting in an appearence.
    7.30 The Greenman Ringmer. It’s on the left hand side going through the village if you were coming through from Lewes if you wanted to get there early and have a meal great food and you can ask for small portion or the kids menu.
    They are aware we are coming I look forward to meeting many new faces
    Cazza

Anonymous

I am going to try to get their, just dont know for sure what time I will get back to portsmouth tommorrow as I am out with work for the day….
    Please give the address Cazza for me sat nav needs directions otherwise all sorts of mayhem goes on…….

Thanks

Buzz x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • The topic ‘Mid Sussex Support Group’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media