Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Michelle Ash amazing before and after photo.

Home ยป Topics ยป General Section ยป General Chat, Games & celebrations. ยป Michelle Ash amazing before and after photo.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Michelle has given me permission to post this photo of her.

I’m sure you will all agree that it is one of the most striking before and after photos ever! Thanks Michelle, you are a star!

MichelleAshBampA_zps39411c89.jpg

Doodah x

oh doodah ur to kind lol but thank u for all ur help and to streamline for GIVING ME BACK MY LIFE do not regret it one bit and never will ?????????and its all thanks to my bypass journey its not all easy but if ya work with it and work hard the results are there thanks again xxxxx ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

MichelleAshBampA_zps39411c89.jpg

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Streamline gave you back your life but it is YOU who has made a success of it my lovely ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

You have fantastic legs xxx Michelle beautiful

Lauren
    Keymaster

Doesn’t she just! I’m well jell as they say!

Doodah x

What a great inspiration as I start. Well done.

Lauren
    Keymaster

This is why we ask people to share their ‘before and afters’. REAL people getting fantastic results – couldn’t be better could it?

Doodah x

treeza

Amazing Michele you look incredible & you should be very proud of your success x

Lauren
    Keymaster

You don’t have to have reached your goal to be an inspiration to others. I started being a past patient speaker at seminars when I still had 2.5st to go.

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media