Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Message to all members

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Message to all members

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

Hope you are all doing well.

Can I just ask if you can all see this post? We may have a bit of a blip on here and I am trying to sort it out for you. Would really appreciate letting me know if you can see this.

Thanks in advance

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi guys.

In order to keep us all safe and secure on here, members are asked to ‘re-join’ this forum and generate a new password.

We can’t give you one as it would compromise security, which is valued hugely by Streamline.

I’ve already done mine (obviously, Doodah) but you can always change it to something more memorable. Or you can click onto the ‘remember my password’ button. Only do this if you always use your own computer though, never on a public one.

Hope to hear from you all soon. We all need a bloomin good catch up – especially those who can’t get to a support group :-0

Doodah x

Kitten
    Participant

I can see the post

Lauren
    Keymaster

Brilliant. Thanks Kitten.

Hope all is well with you.

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media