Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Message from Chris Pring re: live webchat

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » Message from Chris Pring re: live webchat

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

Shaw and I did a live webchat following Thursday’s screening of Fat Surgeons on Sky Really Channel. My eyes were spinning from all of the questions that were getting posted. Unfortunately we only had time to answer a small proportion of the queries. However, we found it a very useful exercise.

I wonder whether we should do something similar with our Streamline online forum. Maybe we could have a “meet the experts” webchat once a month. What do people think to this idea?

Lauren
    Keymaster

I think it would be very helpful!

Emski

I think this would be a great idea. Looking forward to hopefully seeing this happen.

Deifersmum
    Participant

That’s an excellent idea, I know I, for one, still have questions over a year post op for I imagine for newbies it would be invaluable.

Lauren
    Keymaster

That’s what I think. We will ALWAYS still be learning ;-))

Doodah x

Nettie

Yes please a fantastic idea

Nettie xx

Mara

Hi

Is it possible to share the Q&As from the Fat Doctors live forum – I’d be interested to see the posts and replies?

Regards to all………..Mara x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Mara

I’m not entirely sure, but will try to find out for you? It may be an ‘ownership’ issue that might prevent it from being shared. Leave it with me….

Doodah x

luckyflower

Sounds good to me

Lauren
    Keymaster

It looks like most people are very much in favour!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media