Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Merry Christmas

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lelly

I would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year x

Kimberly
    Participant

And also to you

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thank you Lelly. I hope yours was brilliant too.

Did you get through it ok? It is a wonderful time of year but can be pretty stressful sometimes!

My Mum has the best attitude to it all – it’s a roast dinner with a few more trimmings and the house will be a mess. Simple really lol! We have a very traditional Christmas with lots of games, singing and laughter. We go to mass the night before with lots of friends. Now that I have typed this, it sounds like something out of a Dickens novel haha! Except that we upload the photos straight to Facebook!

Doodah x

Lelly

A bit stressful this year as our eldest Son broke up with his girlfriend, who was living with us, just before Christmas, so sad. Everything else was fine though, each year we think that it will be the last for my Father-in-law but each year he is here, thank goodness, 91 years old, not bad. Not long to wait until the 16th January…

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Lelly 32974 wrote:

A bit stressful this year as our eldest Son broke up with his girlfriend, who was living with us, just before Christmas, so sad. Everything else was fine though, each year we think that it will be the last for my Father-in-law but each year he is here, thank goodness, 91 years old, not bad. Not long to wait until the 16th January…

I’m the same with break ups! I ‘grieve’ for them for months.

We also say the same about my Mother in Law. We were told to prepare for the worst before Christmas and cancelled all our plans, but she is still here. They really don’t make them like they used to.

You will soon be counting the days Lelly as we move into not only a new year but a new month!

It’s like you are having two Christmases!

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media