Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

mandyl’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Brains

Sorry I could not get there to meet you today but hope you enjoyed yourself.
    Your story sounds familiar and we all hide things away I am sure. The thing to remember
    is that we are a great team here and always someone around to support you.
    Life can be a bitch I think the saying goes but you are the controller and I have every faith in you.
    Take care xx

mandyl

I want to say a BIG thankyou to you all.
    I have had a fantasic day and its down to each and every one of u guys.
    You took the time to support me last night and today,even the ones who sadly couldnt make it.:)
    I want to say a special thankyou toa few people and hope no one minds.
    buzz and his lovely wife who not only took me but listened to me talk non stop in the car.
    velia,my new mum bus ssshhh havent told her yet 🙂
    miss ellie,what a lovely lady you are. youll be just fine
    and not forgetting a certain gorg man ,eh miss ellie
    but most of all THANKYOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
    love and hugs mandy,guy slaters BIGGEST FAN xxxx

Brains

Morning Mandyl
    Lovely to hear what a good time you had. I was sorry to miss it but all goods plans sometimes go astray!!
    Hopefully meet you at Christmas do – or if in Surrey area personal message me and with a little warning I would meet up with you.
    xx

deb290

what a great afternoon at westdean it was lovely to see old friends and new and hear there storys thanks to everyone xxx

Anonymous

Little steps lead to big strides Mandy.
    It was our pleasure….
    Next the Monthly meet at Hayling ok…..xxx

Buzz xx

Ms Ellie

Mandy!!!!!!! dont you start about that gorgoeus you know who 😉 I got pretty close to him…..wow wow wow….it was so lovely to see you and have a little chat with you, we are all here for you Mandy when you are feeling low.

Keep smiling huni :hug:

Precious

Mandy it was a pleasure to meet you, looking forward to next time
    xxxxx

mandyl

thanks so much all.
    sorry if i didnt say much i was terrified ,hope it didnt look like i was being rude.
    lovely to meet you precious xx
    ms ellie,your lovely really are, im coming to see you so u better be prepared lol. xxx

jacquie

Hi Mandy.
    it was great to meet you at the tea party, i see Buzz has mentioned the hayling meet to you, that would be fab please try to come we have such a laugh, hope to see you there!
    Take care love jacquie xxx

Ms Ellie

@mandyl 7185 wrote:

thanks so much all.
    sorry if i didnt say much i was terrified ,hope it didnt look like i was being rude.
    lovely to meet you precious xx
    ms ellie,your lovely really are, im coming to see you so u better be prepared lol. xxx

YO YO YO Mandy you little devil you are you coming to see me????? Love it! I see if I can get nudge nudge :wink::wink: behind the curtain when you come!!! :laugh:

SJ

Great you had fun Mandy.

Come on now, I am intrigued, who is this mystery man???!! I missed out on the event, don’t want to miss out on the gossip as well!!!

SJ

mandyl

thanks sj
    no mystery lol, dark hair handsome ,lovely voice. gonna kill me if he sees me again lol.
    the best clue he saved my life and many others xx

SJ

ah, I did wonder – mystery solved! Bet that brought a big smile to your face!

poohwho1971

hello …. can you tell me about the Hayling meeting?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Pooh whooooo wahooo you,
    Hayling meets at the Lamb Inn every first Monday of the Month…
    We meet about 7.30pm, have a few drinks, some giggles and just chew the old fat….

Sometimes their is a few its still relitivley new (next month will be meeting 4)…
    Pop along, your be more than welcome….

Let us know if you need anything so we can make preperations… its still early days…

Family and friends welcome..

Buzz xx

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media