Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Made it through, Bypass done

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi guys

Well I made it through, I had my bypass yesterday, got a bit of pain from the drain but otherwise all ok, and for some reason I have lost my voice, acid burn from stuff that came up from my stomach when I was first put under.

Been up hand had a shower this morning. And had my first cup of coffee

By for now guys, and gals

Paul

katy

Congratulations Paul!
    After all the upset and worry a few weeks ago we have finally got there (mine is on Monday)
    I wish you a speedy recovery
    Take care
    Katy

Doodah
    Keymaster

Fantastic Paul!! Take care of yourself and let the losing begin!!

Doodah x

huracaneal

well done paul just take it easy now and all will go well, 4 weeks out now myself and not had any problems touch wood and losing steaderly away, take care and welcome to the losers bench

shelleymarie

So happy to hear you are doing well Paul. Hope you get your voice back soon 🙂

Paul-H
    Participant

Thanks guys

Voice is back to normal already and I should be going home today.

Already surprised how little food fills me up, elsesialy as I have never had that full Feeling before. 2 spoons of puried porridge was too much this morning. It was good actually feeling full and being able to leave some, which is something I have never ever done before.

By for now

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

Brilliant Paul!! Fab that you are going home too xx

Paul-H
    Participant

I made it home, shaken and stirred after two hours on the bumpy roads, my son must have found every pot hole on the road.

Paul

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    I to come from Kent and I certainly wasn’t looking forward to the journey home after my bypass, but I made it and I think we hit every lump and bump in the road but on the up side I did find with all the bumping about it did help get rid of a lot of my wind lol.
    Glad you are home, now just take it easy.
    Elaine xx

kathc

Well done Paul . We will all budge up the loosers bench 4 you !

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

johncg

Hi Elaine I’m also in kent and my journey home from harrow was hell…. Stuck in traffic, etc. but all worth it…..

Love John xxxx

johncg

Kathc

How’s your journey going ?

Love John xxx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media