Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Low blood pressure!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    katy

Hello
    I had to share some brilliant news! I was diagnosed with high blood pressure around a year ago (although it has been high for many years but being a typical nurse I just ignored it!)
    I have been feeling dizzy on standing up for the last couple of days and went to see my lovely GP today. I am no longer hypertensive!! It’s just so amazing! I have been on the highest dose of ramipril for a long time and today I was told to take 2.5 mg for a couple of days then come off them all together! Today my BP was 90/40!!
    Thanks to WLS I can now add another few years to my life expectancy. Yippee!!!
    Katy x

Liz Sage

Well Done You, fantastic news, although i have never suffered with high BP, my nurse told me this morning that mine is a tad low. Looking forward to my six week check next Tuesday. I have been suffering the last few days with a nasty head cold with is making eating difficult. Shouldn’t complain life is good thanks to St Richards..
    Liz x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Katy

That’s fantastic news, like Liz I have never suffered with high blood pressure but the last time I visited my GP she checked my blood pressure and it was normal. I didnt’ get to see her for that but I just skipped out of that surgery after that news, life just keeps getting better doesn’t it.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

So happy for you Katy. My blood pressure used to be so high, I have permanent damage in my left eye. It’s now perfectly normal for a woman of my age. Yet another bonus of wls. We are so lucky aren’t we?

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media