Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Lost half my original body weight.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Yesterday i weighed in at 12st 4.5lbs which means i have now lost half my original body weight which was 24st 10lbs:whoo:
    My BMI has gone from 55.8 to 27.8 and i have lost 90.8% EWL

I know this is not an easy journey, and still there are days when i think why did i do this, but i am happier, and more active than i have been in years, and generally feel great.

Mr Somers & his team really gave me my life back, and i can’t thank them enough.

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Andy

Well done you, that is amazing you sound sooooo happy, keep up the good work.

Mucho congrat.

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

georgina

hi i had my op 17 mths ago lost 19 stone well done mait i get my good and bad days i,m getting use to my new body never thought i,d see 9 stone never thought i,d be size 8-10 guy slater did mine want to know more reply to me keep up gd work it ai,nt easy georgina

well done to you all
    I so wish it were me
    xxx

Karlos

Great job well done Andy

Renn

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your success. You have worked with the ‘tool’ you’ve been given by Shaw Somers and three cheers are due to you today. You are a true inspiration to us all. Thanks again to all the team.
    Renn (Madeleine)

Renn

Hi Karlos

I like your quote and it’s so true for us all. Thanks for that.
    If you or any other buddies go on my website Obesity Weight Consultant for Southampton I Weight Management Programme for West Sussex I Lifestyle Weight Consultant for Portsmouth I have a list of similar quotations I’ve picked up on my journey through weightloss. May I add your one to them please, Karlos?
    Any other buddies got something to add go to my website and email me please. They’re good to read on a hungry rainy day guys and gals. What do you think?
    Enjoy!
    Renn (Madeleine)

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi Andy

WOW! That is amazing. You must feel on top of the world. Well done.

Sally x

terry

Well done Andy that’s great. I’ve lost 12 stone and feel so much happier. Best think I ever did. Even if I’m having a bad day I don’t regret it. Enjoy the new u

Ms Ellie

@Andy 14380 wrote:

Yesterday i weighed in at 12st 4.5lbs which means i have now lost half my original body weight which was 24st 10lbs:whoo:
    My BMI has gone from 55.8 to 27.8 and i have lost 90.8% EWL

I know this is not an easy journey, and still there are days when i think why did i do this, but i am happier, and more active than i have been in years, and generally feel great.

Mr Somers & his team really gave me my life back, and i can’t thank them enough.

Andy you are amazing xxx well done and thank you or being honest about your good and bad days much love Ellie xxxx

Ms Ellie

@georgina 14385 wrote:

hi i had my op 17 mths ago lost 19 stone well done mait i get my good and bad days i,m getting use to my new body never thought i,d see 9 stone never thought i,d be size 8-10 guy slater did mine want to know more reply to me keep up gd work it ai,nt easy georgina

Well done Georgina that’s a superb weight loss xxx

Ms Ellie

@stilltryingsohard 14393 wrote:

well done to you all
    I so wish it were me
    xxx

Keep at it still never give up huni xxxx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media