Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Lolli’s WLS Babble – part 4

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » Lolli’s WLS Babble – part 4

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lolli

Awww, you are all just so yummy, I would eat you up with a spoon in a flash…if only I had the capacity, but 20ml might not get me much LOL!!!!!

Thank you all so much for the kind words, it has been quite a fun filled time and I wont lie it has been very hard, but I do like to think I am made of steel though and well, ya know what…I refuse to be beaten by myself any more, I am taking back control and driving this Lolli…so I laugh in the face of pain and poke hard times in the eye!!!

So Sharon, NeeNee, Ruth….huggles for you all, thank you for your support, it matters to me too as even though I assume I am wonderwoman, I am actually a big pansy (don’t tell anyone I have a reputation to keep up) to see your posts reassures me that there are so many caring people, who do understand.

Precious!! I am an inspiration???? Oh my goodness missus you need to take a good look in the mirror!! I am in awe of how well you are doing, the awesome questions you have asked and the motivational oomffph you are filling this forum with. As for your hernia, give it a good talking to and tell it it’s got to stay in right now…oh and avoiding any heaving lifting and certainly NO secret can-can dancing might help too!! Has anybody ever told you that you look like Minnie Mouse? LOL sorry, I shall shoosh 😉

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!! LOL, what can I say? You are simply barking mad, everybody knows belly button fluff is better for crocheted fishing nets, all the rage down on Brighton Pier you know!!! Seriously though, thank you for being so sweet, and the kind words about my writing, that gave me quite a warm and fuzzy feeling!! I will listen to what my new tiny tummy and battle scar have to say about things. Oh and no, I would not have believed anybody at all….mostly cos I am a stubborn mare!! LOL

Anyway, I think that’s quite enough from me for now…until later you adorable losers…laugh like loonies and keep on keeping on!!!!!

Hugs ~ Lolli xxx

P.S. For the record, I sooooo DO NOT have belly button fluff!! 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media