Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Liquid diet :(

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bex1983

2 days left of liquid diet and getting fed up now, mashed potato has never been so appealing……struggling

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM

Deifersmum
    Participant

Bex

Hang in there your almost there, I know its boring just look on this as a taste of things to come, if you can see this through to the end you will achieve everything you want from this procedure.

Well done on your success so far. Where are you having your op?

Lots of love and keep up the good work.

Lesley
    xxx

kathc

Are you post op ? Or on pre op milk diet ?

If your post op , I know it’s boring but don’t rush moving on the stages you will only make yourself ill , this was the best advice I was given and as impatient as I felt I really did take it easy !

Hope that makes sense !!

Katherine .

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

@bex1983 21320 wrote:

2 days left of liquid diet and getting fed up now, mashed potato has never been so appealing……struggling

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM

Hang in there! It will all be worth it when you are happier and healthier. You will wonder why you ever thought mashed potato was so important 😉

Doodah xx

hides

Stick with it bex, it will so be worth the pain 6 months from now. I’m guess you are bypass, i am a band….. And i remember even the bloody cat food looked good enough to eat….. But i lost 12 lbs on weigh in, so gave me a really good boost.

Keep smiling and stay out the kitchen, go and soak in the bath. You are so nearly there.
    Best wishes
    Heidi.

Doodah
    Keymaster

@hides 21332 wrote:

Stick with it bex, it will so be worth the pain 6 months from now. I’m guess you are bypass, i am a band….. And i remember even the bloody cat food looked good enough to eat….. But i lost 12 lbs on weigh in, so gave me a really good boost.

Keep smiling and stay out the kitchen, go and soak in the bath. You are so nearly there.
    Best wishes
    Heidi.

Haha! That really made me chuckle. I remember thinking my dogs biscuits looked yummy!

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media