Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Link for the Bariatric Megastore.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

Bariatrics megastore

Sugar free heaven, including syrups for those of you on the milk diet.

Deifersmum
    Participant

wow, just had a quick look, were was this site last year….

Doodah
    Keymaster

It has been there for quite a long time so must be one of those ‘hidden treasures’! It’s brilliant isn’t it? Thanks to Sally Bailey for posting it on here permanently on the advice of the fabulous Streamliner.. It will save time looking for it. Lazy aren’t I haha! Maybe I should just add it to my ‘favourites’ on my PC…

Doodah x

hazelann70

I just went mad and ordered loads of crap until I got to the check out and saw the postage costs. Daft how that will stop me rather than knowing I would probably eat the whole lot as soon as it’s delivered. Soooooo, I’ve resisted. So, Mac Donalds putting their calories up stops me and so does delivery charges. Perhaps I should put a delivery charge on everything I eat to stop myself from binging on food! Can’t even say it’s always shit that I’m eating cos it was 2 slices of toast and poached egg for lunch (freshly laid eggs at that!). Trouble is, you add those calories up and it’s no small amount is it.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hazel, poached egg and toast is not excessive you know. Please stop beating yourself up and giving yourself such a hard time. In another post you said you were a size 10. How can you possibly be overeating if you are a size 10 (unless you are 3′ 4″) I wish we could all see ourselves as others see us. I feel all bloaty and horrid today – like bread dough proving! I know it’s because of my new meds and steroids so I allow myself a few extra pounds for a few weeks. All my clothes still fit me and I don’t look any different. What are we like eh?

Doodah x

kathc

I think I beat myself up now more about eating much more than I did in my pre op life . I am now 7 months post op so am at the stage of being able to eat more but really beat myself up when I do !! Why do we do this I am still loosing weight but it has slowed from the initial drop , guess I worry sometimes I’m eating too much , although deep down I know I’m not !!

Katherine . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

hazelann70

LOL, I know I’m eating too much, that’s the problem. Been better today though so hopefully I’m going to be back on track again. Did have 3 chocolate buttons that my daughter bought and 5 cola bottles though but as that’s the only food so far today other than coffee I’m not worried. It’s when it’s 4 or 5 mini cereal boxes as a snack I get worried!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hazel, you have a lot going on in your life at the moment so don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s not about each individual step or even the entire journey, it’s about staying on track. A bit like snakes and ladders really. So long as you reach square 100, does it matter how long it takes?

Doodah x

hazelann70

Feel so much better since I did my baking. I think that’s my therapy! My trouble is, I did reach square 100 but when you see that square going away from you, it’s really depressing and a visious circle. Still, I’m baking hot cross buns for the cafe at the moment and I’m off down there once they’re cooked as it’s Thursday – getting ready for opening tomorrow. The weeks go by so bloody quickly and it’s as if Thursdays come round far too quickly. Got 4 trays of cake goodies sat here next to me and they are still not calling so that’s a fab result for me. Funny really as cakes don’t really do it for me but the things I’m baking at the moment are a killer – eccles, coconut macaroons, lardy cake, flap jacks and the like. Perhaps I should go back to baking the stuff that no longer sells like the lemon drizzle, banana etc lol – no cos then I’d land up eating it for the sake of getting rid of it all. lmao

hazelann70

P.S. for some reason I can’t seem to change any of my info i.e. current weight etc. It just won’t let me. I reached goal a few months ago of 9 stone 12lbs but now back to 10 st 2.8 this morning (was back up to 10 st 4.8 the other day). Chose 9 stone 12 to be safely away from the 10 stone figure – that’s didn’t work did it lmao

Doodah
    Keymaster

I gave myself a target of 11st and it’s really easy to stick to. I often even dip below it by quite a margin. I reckon with my excess skin sorted ( I’ve lost 15st so you can imagine…!) I should be about 10st I’m more than happy with that at my age!! If I weighed any less, there is every chance I would end up looking like Joan Rivers!!! I’m thinking of having a mini-me made out of the excess skin so I can cart it around like Paris Hilton does with her dog. Could even by it a special little bag with a window haha!! Think I’m going a bit mad :-@ …..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media