Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Kimberly’s before and after photos

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » Kimberly’s before and after photos

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

‘…Please can you say how it’s transformed my health you know how much a struggle it was for me . And my family didn’t think I be here to celebrate Christmas this year . But here I am alive and loving life love streamline it’s saved my life….’

The above words are Kim’s. I think you can tell that Kim is delighted with the outcome of her weight loss surgery and not just because she looks like a million dollars!

It has been a privilege to watch Kim blossom.

KimStylesbeforeII_zpsa2e94ccb.jpg

KimStylesbefore_zps79d6ba37.jpg

KimStylesafter_zpsebb564e3.jpg

scpayne76

You look like a different person Kimberley. Well done!!!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

That’s the thing with wls – your body changes SO quickly but sometimes, the mind takes ages to catch up! We can look in the mirror and see a lighter, healthier body but inside we are still the big person. very strange.

I still pick up clothes many sizes too big for me, fully expecting them to fit properly! Kim still has the same beautiful smile and spirit and she always will.

Doodah x

treeza

Kim when I think back just over a year ago when things were so uncertain for you & see you now I’m in awe. You are a beautiful lady inside & out. You deserve the very best of everything x

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank you Trezza and doodah . You both were amazing and so supportive to me when it was very doggy and scary time . Every one looking these people are so nice and kind and supportive and bloody amazing they were brilliant and I don’t know if I could ever make them realise how special they are to me and my family .
    Its very strange looking back and remembering , I really thought I was too morbidly obese for cardiac surgery had would be stuck waiting to die . I knew it was a big risk having WLS on my heart but I want quality of life and here I am alive and kicking loving life cycling for 3/4 miles doing aqua aerobic three times a week and Pilates . I will still need my heart. Valve replaced sometime in the future

Doodah
    Keymaster

I know you have faith Kim – so do I.

Your time wasn’t up. You have been saved for many reasons I have no doubt: one of which is to be a kind, caring and fantastic friend to people who really need one. The group wouldn’t be the same without you.

Doodah x

You look amazing, well done. Thank you for your support as well.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Our Kim is a little diamond 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media