Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Kim Streak’s article in the Sun on Sunday’s magazine.

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » Kim Streak’s article in the Sun on Sunday’s magazine.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant
    Anonymous

Thank you Sally!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Wow, what a great article. Well done Kim. You look absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE the new red hair!!

Doodah xx

charabanc

Great article, just wish I could find the same strength?

Paul-H
    Participant

In a word WOW

You look fantastic and should feel really proud of your self.

Paul

Doodah
    Keymaster

@charabanc 22206 wrote:

Great article, just wish I could find the same strength?

You never know what you are capable of unless you try.

Doodah x

Anonymous

Thanks for your lovely messages! Charabanc you will find that strength!! it is there you just need to dig deep to find it!

ruby tuesday

Kim, I just saw this thread, and having read your article, congratulations on finding the strength not only to move forward by having the bypass, but to excercise daily with a personal trainer, starting from your original weight, which would have been extremly tiring, hard, painful, and sometimes depressing, but you perservered, and my goodness you are a beauty now! I am thrilled to hear you are well and happy, with a lovely boyfriend, and thanks for sharing your story. (I house, dog and granny sat for a couple in Richards Bay, South Africa a couple of years ago, so could picture it clearly when I read that was where you had lived – small world)!

78rpm

It was a great article which really hit the mark and has meaning for both men and women and have to agree with the other comments here.

🙂

Jay

Anonymous

Hi! thanks for your comments! always lovely to read such lovely comments. Ruby Tuesday where in Richards Bay & for whom? I probably know them! lol!

Doodah
    Keymaster

I met a young guy from SA at the Streamline official support group who knew my Aunt who ran the sweet shop when he was a boy!! She is back in Blighty now and he is also here – what are the odds?!?!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media