Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Just saying High

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all

Thought I posted this before but cannot find any trace so will try again

Just joined the forum and thought I had better say hi

My name is Paul and I am from North Kent, I am on the waiting list for a Gastric Bypass as St Richards Chichester, I hope to have my Surgery before the end of May. waiting list permitting.

I will be poping in from time to time and hope the questions I ask are not to stupid.

By for now

Paul

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Welcome to the forum, I am in Margte and had my bypass last March in St Richards and I am now 9 stones lighter.
    Ask any question you want someone is sure to answer you and once again, welcome.
    Elaine xx

luckyflower

Paul welcome there are no stupid questions. This is great site for being able to ask all those niggly things you feel you can not ask your doc.
    Welcome again

pennyhaz

Hi Paul,

Iam new here, just wanted to say hi back, heres hoping your date is before the end of May, wishing you every success and happiness.

Irene

Hi Paul,
    Welcome. There is no such thing as a stupid question, they are all relevant. Someone on here will have an answer to anything you feel the need to ask.

Good luck hope you manage to have your op by end of May. Reading others posts it looks quite possible.

Welcome once again.

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Paul-H 21166 wrote:

Hi all

Thought I posted this before but cannot find any trace so will try again

Just joined the forum and thought I had better say hi

My name is Paul and I am from North Kent, I am on the waiting list for a Gastric Bypass as St Richards Chichester, I hope to have my Surgery before the end of May. waiting list permitting.

I will be poping in from time to time and hope the questions I ask are not to stupid.

By for now

Paul

Hi Paul and welcome to the friendliest place on planet wls!

No question is stupid as I can guarantee that someone will have already asked it!

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media