Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Junk Food – why it’s considered ‘sinister.’

Home » Topics » General Section » Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery Debates and Media. » Junk Food – why it’s considered ‘sinister.’

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

The sinister reason you can never resist a crisp: Source of junk food is revealed in new book | Mail Online

I posted this on my own timeline on Facebook but also wanted to share it on here.

Mr Shaw Somers once called crisps ‘the devil’s food’ – he wasn’t wrong was he?! Were any of you crisp addicts before wls? have to admit that they never ‘did it’ for me.

Doodah x

Paul-H
    Participant

Walkers Cheese and Onion where my downfall and would still be if I didn’t watch it.

The trouble with Crisps is that they turn to mush so become a slider food that just slips down no problem, no mater what type of surgery you have had.

The Devils for they most certainly are.

Paul

katy

Cheese and onion for me too! My partner can’t get enough of the walkers prawn cocktail…..so right about them being sliders….I rarely indulge these days as I just don’t fancy them any more but they are definitely ‘danger foods’ for everyone I think!
    Katy 🙂

Lauren
    Keymaster

I suppose I am ‘lucky’ in that even the slightest amount of MSG triggers my asthma – badly. So, no crisps, pringles, chinese food nor quite a few other crappy slider foods for me. I have not eaten them for so many years that they don’t have a hold over me. Cake on the other hand…….

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media