Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Johncg’s Story

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Deifersmum
    Participant

John

A bit well done, keep up the good work you doing so well.

Take care

Love
    Lesley
    xxx

Irene

Well done.

Rosie Posie

Well done John. Keep up the good work.
    Rosie x

Sent from my iPad using WLS FORUM

Nettie

John you are an inspiration, you put me to shame with your exercising. Well done on your continued weight loss xx

joanne21

Well done John, you are doing really well. How much weight have you lost in total now since having the band? I’m having my band fitted next Tues the 8th.

Jox

Doodah
    Keymaster

Well done John. Onwards and downwards ;-))

Doodah x

hides

Wow john, you are doing brilliant. Throw any tips my way..
    Heidi.

luckyflower

John that is great you are working so hard well done!!

johncg

Thank you just doesn’t seem enough….. But thank you streamline for a helping give me a whole new lease of life… It’s a fantastic feeling and I’m so looking forward to events that I stayed away from because of my weight….. My confidence has quadrupled and I look forward to giving speeches at work…. (not to mention the odd bird checking me out … Lol) every ounce lost is an extra day of life with my family…. The cost of the operation has fallen into the far past but the brighter future is in the future and present…. I wake up each morning looking forward to the day of healthy eating, working out and work in general… I have deleted the Internet sites from my lap top ( no not them ones… Hides your terrible) but the ones that sell shirts, trousers, etc for the fuller figured man…. Where you can get a waist for a 48 inch man but why do they think you have 8ft legs ? …. I can now shop at M&S of the peg and walk out looking forward to the evening out…

So thank you Guy Slater and all the team and especially all my friends on this site and a special thank you to Stacey who I must have sent a thousands email to.. Before WLS….

Love John xxxxx

Nettie

Because you are worth it John.
    How your posts have changed since the early days, where you doubted every penny you were about to spend and felt so guilty. It has been an amazing journey and you are doing so well, is it your fill today?
    Nettie xx

hides

Dear john
    Yet again you never fail to make me smile…. X
    You come across as so happy, and although i have never met you, i know you are just a fantastic guy. So you enjoy your new life, family and the success from your wls so far.
    Best wishes
    Hides x (dont tell the wife, i’ve sent you a kiss…lol)

johncg

Nettie… Your right the cost was a big one for me never spent that much before on myself… But yes it has been worth it….

Hides… Keep the kisses coming xxxxx

Love John xxx

luckyflower

John well done, you have been an inspiration and constantly make me smile , glad you are making most of your new life!

Gayle

I love being able to buy from marks too now. It’s fab eh!! Well done

Doodah
    Keymaster

I know just how you feel John. It’s like winning the lottery isn’t it? I’m lucky enough to work with Stacey and she is just as fab in ‘real’ life. She LOVES her job and it shows.
    So glad things are going so well for you and thank you for saying thank you xx

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media