Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Jealousy – the green eyed monster after weight loss surgery.

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Bariatric patient experiences » Reactions from Family and Friends during the Weight Loss Journey » Jealousy – the green eyed monster after weight loss surgery.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Obese woman who binged on carbs and sugary snacks lost an incredible 150lbs | Daily Mail Online

What do you think?

I think the most interesting comments in this article are:

“However, the weight began to creep back up which was when Christine realised she had to address her emotional health too.
    She said: ‘I started gaining the weight back, like many weight loss surgery patients do.
    ‘The weight loss surgery is only a tool. I had a wake-up call when I realised I was going to be a weight-loss surgery failure.
    ‘Not even this extreme measure could save me. There was a moment in time where I realised I have to change.'”

and

“‘As the pounds came off, I slowly but surely uncovered the confident, dedicated, hardworking woman that was there all along but that was too shy and afraid to be exposed.”

The second quote really resonates with me. I felt like the ‘real’ me was being released from the prison of fat in which I found myself.

Doodah x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media