Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

ipad2 Competition 2011

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Streamliner

We are asking all patients to please fill in our “feedback survey” it can be found on the list on the left hand side of our facebook page, for a chance to win an ipad 2

good luck!

cazza

when is the draw for the i-pad 2 ? I really want one…

Anonymous

I wanna play but if won I would feel sooooo bad…. Apply apply ipads are so coooool

Streamliner

thats ok, if you won you could always hold your own competition to get rid..LOL

Anonymous

@Streamliner 18170 wrote:

thats ok, if you won you could always hold your own competition to get rid..LOL

never thought of that……. lol…. see why your so amazing…….
    I will put in for it……

mandyl

why would you feel bad?

cazza

but if you won Buzz you could give it to me then at least i’d have something nice that I really want after everything else going wrong 🙁

mandyl

things going wrong, i could write a book 🙁

Ms Ellie

I can’t find that survey on Facebook am I missing something, somewhere somehow?????

Streamliner

on the Streamline Face Book page, if you look on the list below the telephone number its on there (feedback survey)

Sally Bailey
    Participant

We are delighted to announce that the winner of the feedback competition (to win an iPad) is…..drum roll…..VIVIANNE KIDDER. Congratulations Vivianne and thank you to all who took part.

luckyflower

Well done Viviann

Doodah
    Keymaster

Congratulations Viviann x

Streamliner

Many congratulatiosn Viv!!! look forward to presenting it to you on the 28th November when we get together at Guildford!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media