Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Im in tomorrow and milk diet thoughts

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kathc

Well i never thought i’d make 14 days on milk diet but i am pleased to say i have made it and i am 1st 2 lighter.

This milk diet for me has been much more than liver shrinkage, i really have been given a renewed confidence for my Weight Loss journey as i have got will power when it comes to food. and i WILL be able to do this. I also cannot wait to start loosing weight as i already feel better 1 st lighter.

This is not only a journey for me but for my whole family and this is so exciting for me a new healthier family.

Just thought i’d share my positive thought and new found confidence in my own will power.

see you all on the other side on the loosers bench.

Katherine

luckyflower

All the best for tomorrow and look forward to hearing up dates on your progress

pink lady

Be thinking about you tomorrow. where you having it done. who is doing it. Any questions just ask. You’ll be fine tomorrow. Hope all goes well take care love pinks X

Nettie

All the best for tomorrow, I’ll be thinking of you loads. We’ll meet on the loosers bench next week for a cup of something but not milk this time!!

Wishing you all the very best.

Nettie xx

kathc

Thanks guys . K x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

sonia kidman

Good Luck,see you on the losers bench afterwards.

Sonia x x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Good luck Kath. I’m so excited for you – this will be in the top five (along with children, graduating, passing my driving test etc) ‘best things I’ve ever done’ I promise you! xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media