Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Im Crying but it is tears of JOY

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nettie T

I got the best call today from my doctor, advising me that my insurance was approved and I my schedule date is May 26 2011. I am in love with life more now then every and tears keep coming down. This have been over 3 years of trying, with the no’s and almost, but now a big YES and very happy YES. I think everyone on here for the great advise and milestones that was shared with me. My Post-Op is on the 25 of May so I’m still can use all the help and advised I can get. Thank You All!!!

Anonymous

Wahooo great news Nettie.
    All good things come to those who wait and you have waited long enough.
    chuffed for you…. time enough to get prepaired and hears to new beginings….

Great news

Buzz xxx

Ms Ellie

@Nettie T 15084 wrote:

I got the best call today from my doctor, advising me that my insurance was approved and I my schedule date is May 26 2011. I am in love with life more now then every and tears keep coming down. This have been over 3 years of trying, with the no’s and almost, but now a big YES and very happy YES. I think everyone on here for the great advise and milestones that was shared with me. My Post-Op is on the 25 of May so I’m still can use all the help and advised I can get. Thank You All!!!

Excellent news nettie!

Congratulations xxxx

Fenella
    Nettie T wrote:

Mine is 24th at Harrow where is yours? Good luck and well done with the funding! We will be x thousand poorer I’m afraid!
    🙁
    Fee

Jaysee

So pleased for you Nettie, getting that date is such a momentous feeling. Good luck with everything xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Nettie

Congratulations, I still remember how I felt when I got the call, I was floating for days afterwards, you didn’t way which hospital your going to, but which ever one it is you’ll be in good hands.

Congrats again and welcome to the losers bench, we’ll all bunch up for you to make room.

Lots of love
    Lesley
    xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media