Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Ice cream

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Emily.p

Hi all I have found this ice cream or should I say frozen dessert as they call it. It’s alled freedom by a company called worthenghaws which was on dragons den, anyway it’s 4.9g sugar and 2.4g fat per 100ml which sounds good to me just wondered if any one has tried it or thinks it might be ok??

Emily

miss missy

hope somebody replies to this cos would love a nice scoop of ice cream.xx

Emily.p

Well I have tried the smallest bit and was nice!

Candy

Hello Ladies
    Ice cream

i have found W?lls soft scope LIGHT ice cream 3.5 very low fat and 7g of sugar per 100ml which is Two scopes so if you only have a little this could be good, I must say i tried some (1 dessert spoon) with strawberries lovely with no effect, nice for a treat.

Love Denise x

Ms Ellie

Mmmmm ice cream sounds good to me xxxx

miss missy

mmm yummy.thats going on my shopping list.which supermarket is it in?xx

Candy

Hello

i found it in Tesco walls soft scoop Vanilla light 2 litre tub

its very nice and not sweet i have also found a diabetic one named Franks from the same supermarket not tried it as the walls one is so low in fat and sugar

enjoy your shopping

love Denise xx

sonia kidman

Hi Denise

I would say stay with the walls one as a diabetic ice cream has bad side affects.
    Sonia

Candy

Hi Sonia

thanks for that i will give hubby the diabetic one make him feel special ha ha , i have been using the ice cream as treat and i don’t want to be ill having a treat

love Denise x

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Denise

Thanks for the tip, hubby is going shopping tomorrow so it’s on the list. I had my first orange today it was delicious and so far so good, fingers crossed.

Howq you feeling after Tuesday? i was a bit achey but nothing unusual considering the horse riding on Sunday.

Take care and see you next week.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

miss missy

thankyou denise.am going shopping later and tesco is where i shop.i just hope i can stop at a couple of spoonfuls!!!!!!!xxxx

miss missy

hi.went to tesco and did see a walls low fat ice cream but think it must be a different 1 cos the 1 saw had loads of sugar in it for 100g.i didnt buy it and will keep looking.xxx

Sez

There’s this Brand called ‘skinny cow’, I know that it boasts about beeing low in fat but don’t know about amount of sugar, does anyone else. Anyways, not aloud Ice Cream yet, another 2 months and I can! Yipee!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media