Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I started my Milk Diet today!!!!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Lelly

I cannot believe that I have started my proper Milk Diet today, have started three days early as I am sure that I have gained a few pounds since my pre-op appointment, everything going well apart from peeing for England. This is it, I have started and not long till 14th July, we will be travelling down to Chichester on Monday 13th, this is just so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

A very happy Lelly x

bikerchris
    Participant

Great stuff Lelly, I’m so excited for you xx

Lelly

@bikerchris 33961 wrote:

Great stuff Lelly, I’m so excited for you xx

Oh thank you my lovely xx

Clive Holton

Hi Lelly, Do hope the milk diet goes well over the next 2 weeks & that you feel happy for your op on 14/7. I’m sure that everything will go very well & that you will really benefit from your surgery. I know I feel both lighter & healthier & only wish that I had considered it a few years ago! We are lucky in having the best team in the country helping us & if I can be of any advice or assistance please let me know. It is now almost 3 months since my op & I can honestly say it’s one of the most positive things I have ever done. Best Wishes, Clive.

kellyb

Good Luck Lelly !

loulou19

Your date is coming around so quickly now, I am really pleased for you Lelly. Exciting times ahead for you.

Glad to hear you are doing well Clive, is it really 3 months already? You are right about having the best team around too. I had a dieticians appointment on Friday afternoon, and last week I had been getting a niggling pain in my side, so I phoned streamline on Friday morning and told them, and asked if by any chance was Mr Slater around at the time of my appointment. He was around and very kindly squeezed me in. I was seeing him less than 3 hours after my phone call. How amazing is that ? Did feel a fraud though – as it tuned out nothing was wrong. I am just so grateful for the support he has given and also my dietician, love them both to bits .

best wishes
    xx

Lelly

@Clive Holton 33968 wrote:

Hi Lelly, Do hope the milk diet goes well over the next 2 weeks & that you feel happy for your op on 14/7. I’m sure that everything will go very well & that you will really benefit from your surgery. I know I feel both lighter & healthier & only wish that I had considered it a few years ago! We are lucky in having the best team in the country helping us & if I can be of any advice or assistance please let me know. It is now almost 3 months since my op & I can honestly say it’s one of the most positive things I have ever done. Best Wishes, Clive.

Thank you Clive, who was your Surgeon? Feeling quite smug, lost 6lbs first day

Lelly x

Lelly

@loulou19 33970 wrote:

Your date is coming around so quickly now, I am really pleased for you Lelly. Exciting times ahead for you.

Glad to hear you are doing well Clive, is it really 3 months already? You are right about having the best team around too. I had a dieticians appointment on Friday afternoon, and last week I had been getting a niggling pain in my side, so I phoned streamline on Friday morning and told them, and asked if by any chance was Mr Slater around at the time of my appointment. He was around and very kindly squeezed me in. I was seeing him less than 3 hours after my phone call. How amazing is that ? Did feel a fraud though – as it tuned out nothing was wrong. I am just so grateful for the support he has given and also my dietician, love them both to bits .

best wishes
    xx

Thank you Loulou x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Eeeeek! SO exciting.

I actually think this is THE start of your happier and healthier life. I know it was for me. It felt like finally, I was going to be fighting a war I could win.

Keep up the good work Lelly and drop in when things get tough (they will, even if it is only for a few hours!) or overwhelming.

So happy for you 🙂

Doodah x

Clive Holton

Hi Lelly & well done with your 6lbs! Guy Slater did my op, & I could not have wished for a nicer & more caring surgeon. Keep up the good work & you will see the weight gradually drop off! Kindest Regards, Clive x.

Kimberly
    Participant

So excited for you xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Isn’t it funny that no matter how far out after surgery we are, we still remember starting the milk diet (or pre op diet as it should be known as!)

Kimberly
    Participant

I never thought I would love milk on the Lrd but I really like it now how funny is that

Lelly

@kellyb 33969 wrote:

Good Luck Lelly !

Thanks Kelly x

Lelly

@Kimberly 33987 wrote:

I never thought I would love milk on the Lrd but I really like it now how funny is that

Love milk but cannot do the jelly

Lelly x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media