Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I start my pre-op diet tomorrow!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So…I went for my pre-op appointment this past Thursday & my surgery is two weeks from tomorrow. Needless to say, I start my pre-op diet tomorrow. My doctor wants us to do two meal replacement protein shakes & a small meal per day. The protein shakes can be made with milk or water. I’m hoping I can make it through & lose a good amount of weight prior to my surgery on the 18th. I’d be more than appreciative of any suggestions!!!

kim84

I done the low cal low fat option. Just so I felt like I was still eating…hope you have a slap up meal before you start! X

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Martin

I did the milk diet so I don’t have any suggestions personally but I’m sure someone on here will have! Whichever diet you follow, just remember it’s only for a few weeks. Try to remember that when you get fed up (and you WILL at some point or you wouldn’t be human!) I believe it gives us a taster (no pun intended) of the sort of willpower we will need after surgery as it isn’t a magic wand that makes you slimmer: you have to work with it as it’s a tool to help you.

Good luck and please keep in touch. Try putting a shout in the shoutbox for a quicker answer?

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media