Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I just HAD to get on the scales

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » I just HAD to get on the scales

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sharlotte

So after only 3 days on the milk diet I’m TWELVE whole pounds lighter than Monday!!!!! Woop woop! It is soooooooo worth it!!!!!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

THUMP! Thats the sound of my jaw hitting my desk!!! I took 2 WEEKS to lose a stone so, my life, that’s some going. No wonder you are thrilled. I’m so happy for you.

I always said that the new life starts from the first day of the milk diet ;-))

Doodah x

sharlotte

To be honest doodah I’m struggling to believe it!!!! But the scales are new, I weighed on them on Monday, in the same place, at the same time, in the same clothes!!!! I’m gobsmacked!!!!!

Lauren
    Keymaster

You can’t see me but I’m doing my happy dance hahaha! I’m sure my neighbours think I’m a basket case (I work from home) as I’m sitting here waving my arms around shouting ‘woooo hoooo’!!

Isn’t it just fantastic? You must feel deleriously happy? Absolutely thrilled for you xx

sharlotte

Over the moon, and I was also doing a happy dance!!! Lol x

Lauren
    Keymaster

Love it!! Isn’t it nice to feel giddy with happiness?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media