Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I feel FANTASTIC.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pink lady

I had my bypass 6th october and i just feel fantastic. Love and hugs pinks x

Precious

Glad to hear your feeling on top of the world, long may it continue xxxxx :kiss:

Brains

Pinks how wonderful to hear. Keep it up xx

Anonymous

Makes me feel FANTASTIC that your feeling FANTASTIC…

I will be in AWE when your feeling AWESOME

jacquie

Hi Pinks,
    So pleased everything went well and you feel fantastic, it was great to meet you just before your op and i hope to see you at the meet maybe when your up to it,
    take care lots of love Jacquie xxxx

batesy

Hi Pink Lady

Glad all is well with you. The lovely Andrea said you were in last week and it gave me and two other girls a lot of confidence knowing that you had a good experience.
    Keep taking it easy and enjoy the new you.
    lol Batesy xx

happy_singh

hi pinks glad to hear ur feeling great. im havin mine in nov. really reassurin to hear all is wel with you.take care.

Ms Ellie

Glad that all is well with you Pinks xxxx

pink lady

2 months post op today. i feel fantastic. love pinks x

Pinkdancer

wow hoo – go girl!!!!! how much have you lost so far? So pleased you are feeling great now, we missed you tonight at the Christmas meal but we all understood that braving the elements was more difficult for some people with difficult journeys.

Hope to see you soon, I am down at Southampton on Thursday afternoon for the MDT appointments and hope to get my date after that.

Take care xx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media