Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I did it

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kathc

So 5 weeks post op I finally had the confidence not only to go swimming but on my own !!! I was really proud of myself and also all of me fitted in my swimmers !! Lol

Katherine .

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

cazza

Well Done did you go at Newhaven pool or which one. Thats a big step I go to Lewes at times hope to see you tomorrow.
    Cazza

ruby tuesday

well done, first of many enjoyable swims – lots of smaller sized suits coming up! xx

That’s brilliant. Well done. How much have you lost now?

Sadly I wear a t-shirt when taking the kids swimming. Just draws attention to me but I can’t face showing off all my lumps and bumps! Hopefully not for long!

Nettie

Well done Katherine, I should really join you but wanted to wait for my post op check before any exercise which is next Friday!

See you this evening

xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Good for you Kath. Swimming is the best exercise after wls as it is so gentle on the old joints 😉

I’ve realsied that most people are panicking about what THEY look like more than being interested in how others look! Just as well in my case as I look like a deflated balloon round my thighs haha!!

Like Ruby said, you can look forward to buying lots of new smaller and smaller cozzies.

Doodah xx

Renn

Hi

Well done you. I’ve been following you on here and am dead proud of you. Enjoy.

Doodah’s spot on as always about swimming.
    Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media