Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I am not losing any weight

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GERKIN

I wonder if anyone has the same problem as me, i had my bypass 5 months ago i’ve only lost 15 kilos since and have stayed the same weight from 2 months in. The worst part is i weighed myself a couple days ago and i have gained 2 kilos how is that possible? I have not had one problem since my op with anything, i’ve done the diet as ive been told to but there is no way i could plateau for this long after having surgery 5 months ago, can anyone help please?

ruby tuesday

Where abouts are you and where did you have your bypass done? I think you should contact whoever carried out your surgery for some help.

luckyflower

Ruby is right best to contact your team for advice. hope things get better fot you soon, let us know how you get on.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Gerkin

How are things? Have you managed to contact your surgical team/health professionals yet? Please let us know if you are a Streamline patient, as we can point you in the right direction.

Doodah xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media