Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

I am new, Tier 3 clinic Addenbrookes, what does this entail

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Pre- Weight Loss Surgery » I am new, Tier 3 clinic Addenbrookes, what does this entail

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    logansmith

Hello everyone
    My name is Malcolm, I live in Suffolk.
    I am currently 112kg and have been accepted onto Tier 3 clinic for six months intensive obesity management at Addenbrookes Hospital.
    I have type 2 diabetes severe obstructive sleep apnoea and have a BMI of 39, I am also 53 years old.
    My wish is to have a gastric bypass and I am trying to find out exactly what to expect from Addenbrookes has anyone else been through it. etc.

Many thanks

Doodah
    Keymaster

@logansmith 22608 wrote:

Hello everyone
    My name is Malcolm, I live in Suffolk.
    I am currently 112kg and have been accepted onto Tier 3 clinic for six months intensive obesity management at Addenbrookes Hospital.
    I have type 2 diabetes severe obstructive sleep apnoea and have a BMI of 39, I am also 53 years old.
    My wish is to have a gastric bypass and I am trying to find out exactly what to expect from Addenbrookes has anyone else been through it. etc.

Many thanks

Hi Malcom and welcome to our friendly forum.

I havent been through that system and I don’t know anyone who has but I’m sure someone will come on who has. Maybe try putting a shout out in the shoutbox? If you don’t know how to do it, get back to me and I will do it for you.

Doodah x

logansmith

Hi there thanks for getting back to me, I would appreciate if you could do the shoutbox thing for me,
    Thanks

Doodah
    Keymaster

No problem x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Done and dusted 😉

logansmith

Still not heard anything, any chance of doing shotbox again for me please?

Doodah
    Keymaster

Just done it again for you x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media